So people are getting banned for no reason other than streamers being whinny. They aren't the best people who play this game. There needs to be a better way to do the reporting instead of auto banning people just because they are skilled and out played someone who thinks they are good, resulting in getting reported and inevitably banned. All I am saying is that this needs to be looked at because it isn't right that people are getting banned for cheating when they are not only because someone thinks that they are. The current system is flawed and needs to be restructured. 

Edited by RedSalvage

19 minutes ago, RedSalvage said:

So people are getting banned for no reason other than streamers being whinny. They aren't the best people who play this game. There needs to be a better way to do the reporting instead of auto banning people just because they are skilled and out played someone who thinks they are good, resulting in getting reported and inevitably banned. All I am saying is that this needs to be looked at because it isn't right that people are getting banned for cheating when they are not only because someone thinks that they are. The current system is flawed and needs to be restructured. 

So you were streamsniping then? Sound a lot like you were. That is worth a ban no doubt.

Nope I haven't ever stream sniped. I've also never been banned. I'm just bringing up what happens all the time. It just needs to have attention pointed to it so that it can get fixed. 

buddy the logs will show you quitting the lobbys over and over and than in game with the same streamer..... just give up logs banned you more than likely

38 minutes ago, RedSalvage said:

Nope I haven't ever stream sniped. I've also never been banned. I'm just bringing up what happens all the time. It just needs to have attention pointed to it so that it can get fixed. 

did you just happen to always get in the streamers games? and always be near him etc etc you should look up " what do logs in game log " cause it would show if you kept leaving lobbys to get into the streamers lobby and you can say the logs are wrong