Sign in to follow this  
FlashieZA

Cant do anything. GG 10/10 game.

Bug Description:
I press F on a car, nothing happens. I press F on it again, 3 seconds later (legit sit and count for 3 seconds) then it puts me in the car.
I press F on a door, nothing happens. I press F on it again, 3 seconds later, the door opens, i run through - press f to close the door, nothing happens, press f again, it closes and throws me back outside the door.
I press F on loot outside, 2 seconds later it finally picks it up.

Date Seen:
2 April - 11 April 2017

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Making this forum post.

Launch Options:
None other than default.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
Graphics Card: MSI GTX 970 Armor
CPU: i7-4790K 4.0GHz
Ram: 16GB DDR3 1866MHz

7 hours ago, FlashieZA said:

Bug Description:
I press F on a car, nothing happens. I press F on it again, 3 seconds later (legit sit and count for 3 seconds) then it puts me in the car.
I press F on a door, nothing happens. I press F on it again, 3 seconds later, the door opens, i run through - press f to close the door, nothing happens, press f again, it closes and throws me back outside the door.
I press F on loot outside, 2 seconds later it finally picks it up.

Date Seen:
2 April - 11 April 2017

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Making this forum post.

Launch Options:
None other than default.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
Graphics Card: MSI GTX 970 Armor
CPU: i7-4790K 4.0GHz
Ram: 16GB DDR3 1866MHz

Hey Flashie, it sounds like you had a bad experience on a server with lag. Sorry about that. What region do you play on? Did you experience this more then once? 

2 hours ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Hey Flashie, it sounds like you had a bad experience on a server with lag. Sorry about that. What region do you play on? Did you experience this more then once? 

I experience this every day when i play PUBG. I play on the EU Server. On some servers its really bad, but other servers its bearable, evens then theres still a 2 second delay though. Its a struggle to get kills when you need to aim 2 seconds ahead of the person. 

FlashieZA, Do u have a good internet connection?

Could sound like you have something using your bandwith alot.

I have the same issue but have it really rarely.

Happened to me once right after I got the M24 sniper rifle + 15x(?) scope from the drop.

:(

Hope developers planned a reconnect feature.

Edited by iPLEOMAX

On 4/12/2017 at 10:05 AM, Yukonashi said:

FlashieZA, Do u have a good internet connection?

Could sound like you have something using your bandwith alot.

I have the same issue but have it really rarely.

I've got a extremely stable connection with 8mbps down which is the max capable in my area and .8mbps up which is pretty much the max on this kind of ADSL lines, which is more than what is required to play in a stable manner, and Is far above the connection of some of the American players who don't experience this problem. There's nothing else running concurrent with PUBG that's consumption heavy.

1 hour ago, FlashieZA said:

I've got a extremely stable connection with 8mbps down which is the max capable in my area and .8mbps up which is pretty much the max on this kind of ADSL lines, which is more than what is required to play in a stable manner, and Is far above the connection of some of the American players who don't experience this problem. There's nothing else running concurrent with PUBG that's consumption heavy.

You're playing from a far away location, latency is going to be an issue for you even if the game was running perfectly. I know this because you're from South Africa. If you combine this problem of laggy servers plus your already high latency, you will get exactly what you describe.

On 14/04/2017 at 2:50 PM, Stratikat said:

You're playing from a far away location, latency is going to be an issue for you even if the game was running perfectly. I know this because you're from South Africa. If you combine this problem of laggy servers plus your already high latency, you will get exactly what you describe.

I'll be waiting for a fix soon then I hope. Servers to here has basically been denied by all the 'There's too little users to justify servers'