Daniel_

Dev Blog Discussion - BATTLEGROUNDS 2017 Roadmap

Just about the umpteenth time I've watched the teaser and I'm still on the edge of my seat.

I'd love to see some more of the new areas without revealing too much. Really enjoyed the addition of a river running through the main island.

Plus those destructibles though and the new animations. Wow.

Like this one: https://twitter.com/BattleRoyaleMod/status/826708045036081153

Can't wait to see what else you guys have come up with. Thanks for working hard on creating such an epic game.

i have 3 questions mr playerunknowns.

1) Are you afraid? "You should be. You’re in the great game now, and the great game’s terrifying"
2) how can i can get tons of CBT keys? cuz i have tons of friends that i promest that i will send news some good news.
3) how can i be one of the few players with custom host games? i have the first community with spanish lenguaje about battlegrounds, and men... that could be awsome. i mean, i have more than 3k hours on battleroyale, i friking love this mode. and im sure i could do some crazy shits with my people.

hey ! thx for read me dudes! :) see you in game.

I'm really looking forward to this game! Love to Stream H1Z1 and Culling, but I believe, that this game will give the best battle royale experience.

How can i register for the closed beta? I would like to show the german community this awesome game :)

Edited by Radlerdani

6 hours ago, Radlerdani said:

I'm really looking forward to this game! Love to Stream H1Z1 and Culling, but I believe, that this game will give the best battle royale experience.

How can i register for the closed beta? I would like to show the german community this awesome game :)

Hi @Radlerdani we haven't been told if there will be an opportunity to directly apply for the CBT yet.

Keep an eye out on Twitter via @PUBATTLEGROUNDS @BattleRoyaleMod and @poopieQueen for some key giveaways, as I'd guess there will be some.

There will also be lots of streamers doing key giveaways on Twitch.tv as well.

Edited by Hawkinz

On 2/3/2017 at 9:12 PM, PUBG_Daniel said:

BATTLEGROUNDS Roadmap 2017: http://www.playbattlegrounds.com/roadmap-2017/

Lots of exciting news for this recent Dev Blog, including the start date of our upcoming Closed Beta and our plans for 2017.

What's got you excited about what we've announced? What else would you like to hear about?

Link is unavailable. 

If you removed the content, add now a basic landing page.

4 minutes ago, Rosmarin said:

Link is unavailable. 

If you removed the content, add now a basic landing page.

Thank you, the website was recently changed and it doesn't appear that the old pages were forwarded with any 301 redirects.

I've updated the link in the main post.

• Like 1