Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey guys! If you follow the PUBATTLEGROUNDS subreddit, you've probably seen me post times in the last week! I've been collecting data on the game along with subreddit feedback to make a map with loot, vehicle and boat locations along with some extra callouts/names for locations on the map! It has been upvoted quite a lot and reached the top on the subreddit. I also wanted to be more active on the official Battlegrounds forum so here's my first Strategy guide on this forum!

Two versions: one with 100% Vehicle Spawns only and one with all Vehicle Spawn % !

You can also find this guide on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=898402255

0.4 changes:

• Changed "Fish Town" to "Pier Town", because apparently fish stink, aren't even there and the town has a pier :P (thanks for multiple people suggesting it)
  • Added lots of Vehicle Spawn % on the Military Island!
  • Checked the Villa again and have finally corrected the actual 100% spawn. Thanks /u/fknsonikk , /u/kirbyfreako and /u/Thoughtwolf and sorry for placing incorrectly so many versions :D
  • Added "Novorepnoye" Radio and made it a Medium Loot spawn (there's Lvl 2 loot a lot of the times, but not enough for a 3-4 player squad). Thanks /u/ZoomityZimZam
  • Added "Pochinki Hill" (East of Pochinki)
  • Added "Mylta West" (West of Mylta)
  • Added a few boats to Water Town/Rozhok and a bunch of Vehicle Spawn % at Gun Range. Thanks /u/strongsmash !
  • Added "Yasnaya Compound" and added a Vehicle Spawn % there! Thanks /u/K_Lou !
  • Added High % Loot (Red) to the Spawn Island. Make sure you leave the boat in a wide area around the Island as there is an invisible wall that blocks vehicles. So jump out about 50 meters out and swim to the island and profit of Military Loot!

If you have suggestions/feedback, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you in version 0.5!

This is amazing, I had your original one as a pinned tab in Chrome for me to use in-game - great work and thanks again!

Just now, Lowstab said:

This is amazing, I had your original one as a pinned tab in Chrome for me to use in-game - great work and thanks again!

Thanks! Glad you can make use of the map! :)

I both love and hate this map. One on hand it very handy (pun intended). On the other, I wish all these items were much more randomized and therefore less predictable.

I would really appreciate, If anyone updates this for the newest patch I have not played it, but I guess it will change something for this map.

31 minutes ago, pii said:

I would really appreciate, If anyone updates this for the newest patch I have not played it, but I guess it will change something for this map.

Yeah currently playing on the newest patch and checking if anything has changed. 0.5 will probably go up later today!

On 21/4/2017 at 2:45 AM, ShatterNL said:

Be sure to check out the 0.5 version guys! :)

You should edit your main post if possible with future updates , so people don't have to browse through an entire thread looking for possible updates :-)

2 hours ago, Callum said:

You should edit your main post if possible with future updates , so people don't have to browse through an entire thread looking for possible updates :-)

We're not allowed to Edit main posts on this forum (only a few minutes after post/first edit I believe?) :( 

3 minutes ago, ShatterNL said:

We're not allowed to Edit main posts on this forum (only a few minutes after post/first edit I believe?) :( 

Send me any changes @ShatterNL and I'll happily update it for you

Are the low, medium and high loot zones based on info in loot tables for those specific locations, or is this based on your experience in these areas?

2 hours ago, Gap Diggity said:

Are the low, medium and high loot zones based on info in loot tables for those specific locations, or is this based on your experience in these areas?

this is all speculation. 

the only thing that is 100% is the static vehicle spawn locations.

12 hours ago, ShatterNL said:

12 hours ago, Hawkinz said:

Send me any changes @ShatterNL and I'll happily update it for you

Use Hawkinz to do that, he is happy to provide , and they should make changes to the forum so you can always edit your main post atleast.

Coolio, I think you should rename "Water Town" to "Sunken Village" though, that's what we call it and it just sounds way more badass.