Ekiholic

Monitor going to sleep every 5sec only on PUBG

Yesterday I did the new PUBG patch. And since, my monitors are both going to sleep at the same time after 5sec of mouse inactivity. Im 100% sure it's PUBG the problem and not my computer. 

So please fix it.

2 hours ago, Ekiholic said:

I was told by someone that cleaning up the computer (too much dust) could fix it, I'll try and tell you if it works

well after cleaning up my computer it's still going to sleep. I lowered my clock speed as said on the screen and still wasn't fixed.

16 hours ago, Lei_Ying_Lo said:

Change powerplan so monitor bever sleeps? might work

Already did, was the first thing I've done tho. And now I noticed it's not really PUBG's issue, it's on everygame. But I'm still triggered because this happened right after PUBG's patch

I'm having the same issue, I can't say for sure it's after 5 seconds of inactivity but it's definitely an issue with the latest PUBG patch and not my monitors or any other reason.

I read somewhere else that reinstalling GPU drivers helped someone, I'm going to attempt a clean install of GPU drivers to see if it helps.