Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yo! I couldn't seem to see a thread dedicated solely to the issues found with firearms in game so, I decided to make one! 

Please only post here your issues that you've experienced in game while handling a weapon be it pistol, rifle, sniper or shotgun. ( This includes ammunition ) 

It could be anything from chamber problems, reload issues, glitches in peripheral vision, or 1st / 3rd person vision detriments due to optics. 

( Don't post any vision related issues if you have your FOV changed in your config files, as the DEVs recommend we don't change it & it doesn't count as a legitimate glitch as it's been tampered ) 

 

Issues that I have experienced that are causing problems in game 

  • Shotgun loading infinite amount of shells including audio with no shells actually being loaded - FIX: Press R again
  • Shotgun being fully loaded with 5 Shells ( pump action ) But when coming to fire the character chambers another shell instead of shooting. **I have included a video for this as it's a big issue for me, WATCH IT HERE - 
    **
  • When aiming down sight with any shotgun while moving forward while crouched, the rear stock / plated receiver section will clip through the players vision slightly.
  • Having to press F 3 to 4 times to pick up a weapon or ammo. Usually ammunition.
  • Once having reloaded a rifle, AK / M16 / M416 or SCAR - When coming to fire it changes to a red ammo capacity, example - 0 / 90
  • Weapon sounds not playing until after I've been killed 
  • Weapon sounds are reversed / Inverted / in the opposite direction while in spectator mode

Also, what happened to the crossbow? I can never find it anymore.  *Daryl Dixon grunt

Other issues include pistols being very under powered, takes at least 8 - 10 rounds with an M9 to down a player with no armour. However I'm not sure if calibre types apply yet. 

Post your issues here! :D

 

 

 

Edited by Car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't aim down sight even with Red Dot Sight or Scope equip. Does anyone have this problem?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a weapons issue, but twice already I experienced a bug where the character has his hands like holding a rifle, but all weapons are holstered, and I can't swap to any of them, or perform any action. I can't even open/close doors, pick up items or even drop them from the inventory. The first time, they killed me while I was in this state, the second time, I kept trying to change weapons or do something until my connection to the server crashed (I don't know if from this bug or some other issue).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same issue. 

On 4/7/2017 at 3:46 PM, RemyBlas said:

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a weapons issue, but twice already I experienced a bug where the character has his hands like holding a rifle, but all weapons are holstered, and I can't swap to any of them, or perform any action. I can't even open/close doors, pick up items or even drop them from the inventory. The first time, they killed me while I was in this state, the second time, I kept trying to change weapons or do something until my connection to the server crashed (I don't know if from this bug or some other issue).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is still an ongoing issue with the pump action shotgun chambering another round when it is fully loaded and has happened to me twice today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be interesting to hear from the person you shot (player called Nekal?) - whether they suddenly got injured some time later. I jumped on a bike with my team mate yesterday and was being shot at by an enemy with a pistol but didn't get hit. 30 seconds later arrived at a house and while looting inside I suddenly took damage. It was three small pistol-like hits 2 seconds apart. The "I'm being shot" animation happened, the sound as if a bullet was hitting me and health dropping but there was no gun sound and no enemy anywhere near us.

This only happened yesterday after the patch though so could be a new issue. Forget 'lag compensation', this is more like 'passage of time compensation', or 'shoot now, damage later' :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

am i the only guy that set the weapon to auto and when i start shooting the weapon fires 1 bullet and then stops?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, N_L_B said:

Is this the M16?

It's not bound to weapon type. Happened to my with AKM. My Buddy had the Issue with the M4, another one with the UMP and one with the Vector. You shoot 2-3 Bullets and the rifle stops shooting. Doesn't happen that often, but if it does you are dead. 

_______________________

PUBG Absurdity #2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happened many times. Many angry moments because of this. Was about to post and ask about it, but you were fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While playing the game with some friends, I noticed something weird about one of their guns. Somehow his Shotgun hard merged with his scar. Whenever he fired his scar, he would do pumping action to reload as if he was firing shotgun. That being said the player with scar+shotgun merge was playing normally and was only bugging out visually for the other players.

Here's clip of the said event:

https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedBeautifulMangetoutKreygasm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!
I like to adress 3 bugs during this video clip.
1: Relod bug with shotgun, a common problem.
2: I think shotgun should kill with one shot on that range without any armor.
3: No animation that the enemy player gets a weapon.   (Main bug)
(I get killed by the person who has no gun in his hands, but you can see that he picked up the vector before.)
I havent seen that happend before.

Thanks for your support people! :D

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/ShareX/2017/04?preview=Weird+shotgun%2C+and+no+weapon+shown..mp4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hagstring said:

Hello!
I like to adress 3 bugs during this video clip.
1: Relod bug with shotgun, a common problem.
2: I think shotgun should kill with one shot on that range without any armor.
3: No animation that the enemy player gets a weapon.   (Main bug)
(I get killed by the person who has no gun in his hands, but you can see that he picked up the vector before.)
I havent seen that happend before.

Thanks for your support people! :D

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/ShareX/2017/04?preview=Weird+shotgun%2C+and+no+weapon+shown..mp4

Wrong link, this one works!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mo7uneaud6ux4fi/Weird shotgun%2C and no weapon shown..mp4?dl=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎.‎5‎.‎2017 at 0:06 AM, Tms said:

While playing the game with some friends, I noticed something weird about one of their guns. Somehow his Shotgun hard merged with his scar. Whenever he fired his scar, he would do pumping action to reload as if he was firing shotgun. That being said the player with scar+shotgun merge was playing normally and was only bugging out visually for the other players.

Here's clip of the said event:

https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedBeautifulMangetoutKreygasm

I cant find the edit button so: UPDATE

This happend once again and I was able to observe some info: It appears the pump action shotgun gets bugged and attached to the hand visually to other players. During spectating my friend holstered his weapons but the gun was still in his hand, all the other animations played normally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...