akamonkey

Camera Shifts To The East When Alt+Tabbing In-Game

Bug Description:
When pressing alt+tab to go to another window, my character always automatically shifts his camera to the east and if I am on auto-run I start to run that way. This bug happens on all servers, and even when changing from fullscreen-windowed to windowed to fullscreen.

Date Seen:
For the past month.

Server: 
NA, AS, EU

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Verified game cache files, uninstalled RESHADER program, uninstalled and reinstalled PUBG game, turned off launch options, reset windows update to previous ones, restarted computer.

Other Information:
This bug does NOT happen when I press ESCAPE to open up the main menu and then alt-tab.

Launch Options:
Tried with -sm4 on and off.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 640bit (6.1, Build 7601)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @ 4 GHz (8CPUs)
Ram: 16gb
The easiest way to get this information is to hold the windows button and R to open the run dialog, then type in "dxdiag"
and take a screenshot of the "System" and "Display 1" tabs.

I play on my second display so I included that screenshot as well.
I would really appreciate some help here. Thank you!

IVb1N-zSSYCCLML1kf0s5w.png

Sz7BTnJcRlysPpr6SV-Hpg.png

ZeGm-0r2RzOTYcsRTt7BDQ.png

I have the same issue.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
CPU: Intel Xeon X5690
Ram: 24gb DDR3

On 10/2/2017 at 11:50 PM, akamonkey said:

BUMP - why give me a warning point for a bump and not say anything in response, at least let me know you acknowledge the bug as well.

I have warning for foul language but they never noted why. I don't get the point of the bug report forums if they're not going to acknowledge what bugs are currently logged.

27 minutes ago, MrHappyPenguin said:

I have warning for foul language but they never noted why. I don't get the point of the bug report forums if they're not going to acknowledge what bugs are currently logged.

Right? Might as well punish the people actually going out of their way to report an issue with their game. It's okay though, I'll just keep bumping everyday.

Hello. 

Thank you for your bug report, it has been acknowledged. As far as the warning for bumping  the thread goes, there was no need for an explanation. Bumping threads is against the forum rules  and is already stated there:

Spam

No topics/posts without actual content. This includes “first!” posts, bumping topics or anything in that category. No repeat posts/topics. No “thread necromancy,” AKA posting in a thread that’s long since been inactive. Spam includes asking for keys and/or access to the game.

1 hour ago, The Happy Whale said:

Hello. 

Thank you for your bug report, it has been acknowledged. As far as the warning for bumping  the thread goes, there was no need for an explanation. Bumping threads is against the forum rules  and is already stated there:

Spam

No topics/posts without actual content. This includes “first!” posts, bumping topics or anything in that category. No repeat posts/topics. No “thread necromancy,” AKA posting in a thread that’s long since been inactive. Spam includes asking for keys and/or access to the game.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply!