Hetu82

N/A BP Issue

PUBG_Hawkinz

Please see the following thread for a fix:

Message added by PUBG_Hawkinz

i played this game around 7 months, i have same problem since there and never get my points. fix that shit devs, pliss

I am going to start streaming on Twitch and I need this issue to get solved.

I have no BP points in my main screen.

Same issue with the new update ...

When will you solve this :) ?

My username: premtonx

https://i.imgur.com/nwgja86.jpg

Bug Description:
I am receiving BP points after a game but they won't display on the main screen,
The BP points just stay n/a I can't even buy clothes or anything else.

Date Seen:
This error appeared from the beggining I was never able to buy clothes or see BP on the main screen.

Server: 
EU server I tested also other servers like Asia same problem.

Troubleshooting Attempted:
I have tried it on many PC's no luck.

Other Information:
I have no idea why this is happening I saw that other people have this problem too.

Launch Options:
No, I haven't done any changes on the launch options...

System Specifications:
Operating System:
Graphics Card:
CPU:
Ram:
The easiest way to get this information is to hold the windows button and R to open the run dialog, then type in "dxdiag"
and take a screenshot of the "System" and "Display 1" tabs.

My username: premtonx

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Premtonx

they will fix this i think when the game is dying. if official lunch wont fix this issue that has been present since i bought the game in july nothing will do. all they think is performance increase some minor tweaks and yet they just ignore this stupid bug.

Was Gifted by a friend last night. My screen has me in my underwear, top right says BP N/A, no matter how well I do I earn no BP, getting long load period whenever the main menu is loading. I can deal with the main menu hangup. Don't even care Im naked. But not being able to enjoy the unlocks or earn currency is the worst thing ever. Breaking off first or second and getting no rewards is school in summertime guys. Fix this don't be summer school.

Devs don't give a f* on our problem. They just don't care at all. Otherwise, how does this UI bug exist so much time (even on release lol)? Mb the only decision is to buy a new copy (better for them then solve the problem), but it doesn't guarantee anything, u could get the same.

I didn't receive ~1200 BP for 2x #2, same problem as above.. I've never had this before 1.0

Pls fix that and give me my BP!

10 hours ago, Nunoltex said:

i played this game around 7 months, i have same problem since there and never get my points. fix that shit devs, pliss

same here I hope they fix this thing :) and if they fix I hope we will get the BP we won in our games :) ... 

I really wanted the crates and stuff they gave away before release, but no hope for us, it would seem T^T

Yup 1.0 and still N/A Battle-points and Wardrobe says that an error has occurred. Tech support is not informed, tried to convince me that it was my firewall when I clearly dont have this issue on a new account on a test server. All I want is my account reset, don't even care anymore about all the BP I missed out on after 60 hrs of gameplay. There has gotta be an account delete/reset function for a game that came out of Beta..... Posted here, posted on Reddit, submitted 2 tickets.

Username: Gopnik2

Edited by AlwaysNaked
  • Like 1

Same - don't have this issue on last test server, all was correct, except getting BP on some rounds (especially top1), but i thought that it's ok, it's a test server anyway.

Account reset function would be really nice and could solve this problem i sugess.

5 hours ago, AlwaysNaked said:

Yup 1.0 and still N/A Battle-points and Wardrobe says that an error has occurred. Tech support is not informed, tried to convince me that it was my firewall when I clearly dont have this issue on a new account on a test server. All I want is my account reset, don't even care anymore about all the BP I missed out on after 60 hrs of gameplay. There has gotta be an account delete/reset function for a game that came out of Beta..... Posted here, posted on Reddit, submitted 2 tickets.

Username: Gopnik2

I also have the same issue as described my in-game username for 1.0 is TheOldHumphrey the same as it was on the test server

21 hours ago, Jack_Handy said:

Im not getting any bp from my games now. just go t a chicken dinner and didn't receive the points.

20171221032246_1.jpg

20171221033317_1.jpg

Same for me, got 1 Chicken Dinner and didnt get my points 20171221174139_18xoc3.jpg

I am getting no BP too! I had really hard 33 minutes long game and all my hard work was rewarded with nothing! Please, reward me, it is my first solo win!20171222131000_1.jpg.eb8c470687ed43ad88194d45ccbe79f5.jpgimage.png.8d9b7e153454186814744d75cb5a8ffc.png