13 minutes ago, A Dude_Kurdistan said:

I don't know how but my voice is working like before without doing anything :)

umm yeah youre right. it suddenly works again

• Like 1

Solved

From my experience your NAT Type is set to strict you can either change this or get a VPN i got one and it fixed everything. 

I got Express VPN they will give you a free trial for 30 days ive used for 3 months without paying

Edited by JAKE123

just download latest version of windows 10 because vivox isn't compatible with older windows 10 series befor version 17.9

On 2/14/2018 at 8:28 PM, iDamn said:

umm yeah youre right. it suddenly works again

because your windows updated automatically

It's not working for me, I played 10 games now, and they don't hear me nor do I hear them.. I thought my mic was broken but seems like others have this issues too. Does it work for anyone? And anyone got a fix?

Alright Everyone!

Tonight, I FINALLY FIXED IT! After noticing that the VOIP service was VIVOX I instantly knew the problem. I have been having issues with VOIP in other VIVOX supported games as well, and I read around a bit. Turns out VIVOX has a hard time with some routers but the fix is generally easy.

Here is what I did, and if people need me to, I am willing to make a video tutorial to show you what I did step-by-step, however, you SHOULD be able to do it just by reading this post.

Generally the fix requires you to forward 3 Ports on your Router. This requires a few steps.

Step one: You need to make sure that your IP address is set to STATIC. Here is the guide I used to set that up. (This is for Windows 10, however there are other guides for older OS on this site too) https://portforward.com/networking/static-ip-windows-10.htm

Step two: Once your IP address is set as a STATIC IP address, you will want to go to your routers homepage, which is your default gateway address. If you don't know what this is, continue reading this step. This is generally pretty simple, however, it can look daunting and seem difficult. Type in your WINDOWS 10 search bar, and RUN the Command Prompt. (cmd.exe) then in the cmd prompt type "ipconfig/all" (no quotes) this will bring up a list of different descriptions from you network. You will want to look for "Default Gateway" and it should give you a series of numbers that look like this 152.643.30.1 (it wont be the same, but it will look like this) Copy this number into your search engine address bar. This will load up your Routers home page and settings page. It will probably ask you to sign in. If you haven't created credentials for this yet, find your router on this page https://portforward.com/router.htm find your router, and then scroll down and it should tell you what the default username and password is. If you forgot, or don't know what it is, ask someone who might or it might be time to consider a reset. A reset like this one is a big step and should not be taken lightly. A reset erases every single setting you have ever changed in the history of this router. If you scroll down on your Router page on portforward.com you will  see a link on how to RESET your certain router. Again, this step is not to be taken lightly.

Step three: After setting up the Static IP, you should now have that and the correct DNS server settings. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, follow the static IP guide from above, there is a step to figure that out. 

THE PORTS THAT WE WILL NEED TO OPEN ARE

80, 81, 443

If you don't know how to open ports follow this link and select your router https://portforward.com/router.htm for instance, I eventually get to here https://portforward.com/asus/tm-ac1900/ and it walks me through how to do this. 

After opening these three ports I have voice chat in not only Playerunknown's, but in other VIVOX games too.

Let me know if this works for you. If you need help don't be afraid to ask someone around you on how to do this, or use google for answers. I find the portforward.com website has a lot of easy to follow information on this subject. I know it can be very daunting and confusing with setting up networks and port forwarding and stuff, but unfortunately this is what we have to do to fix this problem.

Hope it works for you all.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Proxy404 said:

Alright Everyone!

Tonight, I FINALLY FIXED IT! After noticing that the VOIP service was VIVOX I instantly knew the problem. I have been having issues with VOIP in other VIVOX supported games as well, and I read around a bit. Turns out VIVOX has a hard time with some routers but the fix is generally easy.

Here is what I did, and if people need me to, I am willing to make a video tutorial to show you what I did step-by-step, however, you SHOULD be able to do it just by reading this post.

Generally the fix requires you to forward 3 Ports on your Router. This requires a few steps.

Step one: You need to make sure that your IP address is set to STATIC. Here is the guide I used to set that up. (This is for Windows 10, however there are other guides for older OS on this site too) https://portforward.com/networking/static-ip-windows-10.htm

Step two: Once your IP address is set as a STATIC IP address, you will want to go to your routers homepage, which is your default gateway address. If you don't know what this is, continue reading this step. This is generally pretty simple, however, it can look daunting and seem difficult. Type in your WINDOWS 10 search bar, and RUN the Command Prompt. (cmd.exe) then in the cmd prompt type "ipconfig/all" (no quotes) this will bring up a list of different descriptions from you network. You will want to look for "Default Gateway" and it should give you a series of numbers that look like this 152.643.30.1 (it wont be the same, but it will look like this) Copy this number into your search engine address bar. This will load up your Routers home page and settings page. It will probably ask you to sign in. If you haven't created credentials for this yet, find your router on this page https://portforward.com/router.htm find your router, and then scroll down and it should tell you what the default username and password is. If you forgot, or don't know what it is, ask someone who might or it might be time to consider a reset. A reset like this one is a big step and should not be taken lightly. A reset erases every single setting you have ever changed in the history of this router. If you scroll down on your Router page on portforward.com you will  see a link on how to RESET your certain router. Again, this step is not to be taken lightly.

Step three: After setting up the Static IP, you should now have that and the correct DNS server settings. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, follow the static IP guide from above, there is a step to figure that out. 

THE PORTS THAT WE WILL NEED TO OPEN ARE

80, 81, 443

If you don't know how to open ports follow this link and select your router https://portforward.com/router.htm for instance, I eventually get to here https://portforward.com/asus/tm-ac1900/ and it walks me through how to do this. 

After opening these three ports I have voice chat in not only Playerunknown's, but in other VIVOX games too.

Let me know if this works for you. If you need help don't be afraid to ask someone around you on how to do this, or use google for answers. I find the portforward.com website has a lot of easy to follow information on this subject. I know it can be very daunting and confusing with setting up networks and port forwarding and stuff, but unfortunately this is what we have to do to fix this problem.

Hope it works for you all.

They should fix it asap though, not making people open up fragile ports. But appreciate the post bro!

Edited by The General