I haven't even touched Pubg in 3 months and I come back to the same issue where i cannot talk to teamates over the in game channel. Im baffled this hasnt been fixed already since a big part of surviving in a coop game is COMMUNICATION. Uninstalling and giving up if it's not patched in the next two updates. This is honestly ridiculous, so many people are unable to play when they have downtime due to no comms.

14 hours ago, Jocey said:

Heya Foogabob,

Have you toggled on the correct voice channel? The default hotkey for that is CTRL+Y, which you can switch between all chat, team chat and no chat.

If that doesn't help, maybe check that the correct recording and playback devices are set on your computer. Sometimes disabling and re-enabling the devices will help. 

Also, check if your sound device drivers are up to date.

Can your friends hear you speak as well or is the issue only pertaining to hearing others? 

Is it possible to reinstall the game?

Hello Jocey,

Thanks for the quick response. I am on the "all" voice channel and I have toggle between them in game its no help. I Tried disabling and re-enabling the playback devices, still nothing. Lastly My sound drivers are up to date. 

My friends can hear me speak its only other people i cant hear.

I tried reinstalling the game, but same problem.

Any ideas?  

image.png.854b7aa74a742dc1663bf8c0c2ae0c4e.png

image.png.f569b04e7dc68700bd1053ec3bc46b5a.png

There is what a packet capture shows when trying in game chat. 

Codec incorrect. hmmm.  

image.png

• Like 1

Just now, rock1m1 said:

I changed my ISP, my VOIP is working now. Vivox works across all games.

Cool! Glad it works. May I ask what you had for your ISP and what you have now?

Been too long with no ability to talk to my teamates in game due to VOIP issues. I have tried everything to see if it was an issue on my side. But its obvious that the audio issue are from Blue Balls Entertainment, disgusting that a game this popular can have Devs that don't give a shit about COMMUNICATION issues. Can't wait to see this player base dwindle. 

changed my IP to static and opened ports did nothing for me, in game VOIP still broken. This problem is on Blue Balls side. 

Edited by AAAGameIfFixed

Hi,
I am having issues with in-game voice chat. I can't hear or talk to people in game, it used to work before, but stopped after one of the updates. My microphone works just fine with everything else like other games or discord/skype and there are no issues and never were with my microphone. 
Things I have tried already:
In game settings change: Mic on all the time, only team, muted/unmuted with Ctrl+t.
Verified integrity of game files.
Finally uninstalled PUBG and downloaded and installed fresh copy still no help.
I know you will tell me to check my hardware and so on, but it's not the problem, I really went through all possible steps, no matter what I do it only does not work in PUBG, I can't even see the little Audio icon when I press T to talk or have it set to be on all time.
Thank you for your help in advance!
  • Like 1

So i started off playing PUBG on release for content creators and my ingame chat worked perfectly, next update i could only talk to my team in the lobby and once we got in game i couldnt talk to them but i could hear them, next update i couldnt hear them or talk to them at all been like that ever since. I have since reinstalled multiple times, validated my game files, presst ctrl+t and crtl+y to make sure i wasnt muted and in the wrong voice channel still doesnt work please help dont know what to do.

What has happened to the vehicle sounds............  at one time you could actually hear them.

What has  happened to the wind sound.................  at one time you could actually here it.

What has happened to the gunshot sounds..........  at one time you could actually determine direction.

What has happened to the footstep sounds.........  at one time you could actually hear them outside a building and could determine a general location.

I don't think the Dev Team actually plays this game IRL.

Is there anyone from tech support who are actually reading this?

Hundreds/Thousands of people have this issue... 

Edited by abrucijus

I don’t thinks any support people care much about this issue, even though like you said, it’s affecting thousands of players. 

PubG gonna die by next Summer LUL shit Devs doing nothing to fix a game with 2 million plus active users. Probably why you shouldn't have random Chinks create a game, they get rich then forget about it. 

Edited by AAAGameIfFixed

Voice chat started started working for me a week ago. I didn't really do anything, other than doing some /ipconfig flush and /ipconfig release stuff to fix a problem that made the game stuck on the loading screen. Don't know if that's related, or a recent pubg update fixed it, but now it's working fine.

• Like 1

Well wasn't port forwarding.. On the commercial firewall I run you have to do a few things to get sip to work correctly by adjusting the application definition and turning of the voip gateway setting. 

bonzai.

hey i just did that but when i check with a program it shows that im not connected to these ports why is that ? what could i have done wrong ? in game its still same it VoIP rarely works 2 out of 10 games..

did that.jpg

On 10/14/2017 at 2:25 PM, Foogabob said:

I cant hear anyone talk, I know my team mates have tried to talk to me, but i cant hear them. My friend can also hear people speak and I cant while standing next to him. I have always had this problem ever since I downloaded the game. I tried going to game user settings, ctrl T, and verified game files nothing worked. I anyone knows a fix for me help would be greatly appreciated.

For anyone who is still looking at this thread the problem I had was just recently solved. I had been using a pair of Bose QC 35 headphones to play PUBG up until I received a pair of Steel series Siberia 650 Headphones. I plugged them in and after the drivers installed I could hear the voice chat. This has led me to believe that the voice chat wont work unless there are compatible drivers (My QC 35s still dont work). 

I have this problem that I can only hear my team and talk to my team at the waiting place, sometimes in the plane but when I drop down I cant anymore and in the waiting place it stops before I even get in the plane.

Has anyone found a fix yet please help I have tried everything.

Edited by vapezyh

Whats frustrating is that we got no real answer from the support team about this issue.. I really hope someone is working to fix this issue, and I am sure this is not a big issue to solve, once someone dedicate some time to it.. 

Too bad... 

VOICE CHAT STOP WORKING AFTER PLANE 

BEFORE PUBG RELEASE I HAD NO PROBLEM

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG 1 FUCKING MONTH WITH NO VOICE CHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!