My game randomly crashes sometimes but i get a warning sign first that says terminate program. And when i am in game and open my inventory my game crashes. I tried updating AMD but half into the download my whole computer crashed and now it says error when im trying to update, and it made my whole computer slower. I cant play the game and i hope someone helps me or fix this in game or i wont be able to play PUBG and wasted 29£. 

7 minutes ago, Sheriff Nacho said:

My game randomly crashes sometimes but i get a warning sign first that says terminate program. And when i am in game and open my inventory my game crashes. I tried updating AMD but half into the download my whole computer crashed and now it says error when im trying to update, and it made my whole computer slower. I cant play the game and i hope someone helps me or fix this in game or i wont be able to play PUBG and wasted 29£. 

Hope all goes well for you!

40 minutes ago, Sheriff Nacho said:

If your computer crashed half way into updating AMD then i'm sorry to have to say this but there is more issues with your computer then PUBG. Was it a blue screen or the computer just shut off randomly ?

8 hours ago, Sheriff Nacho said:

Moved to Bug section. Check the pinned threads at the top of the first page. There are several threads on it.