I'm having a problem with my item list. When I go to loot I press TAB to pull up my storage sometimes it takes 2-3 hit to open it. Then when I'm done looting I press "TAB' again to close my storage and I have to hit it multiple times to close it. I'm having the same problem if I use "I" key to open/close it. I thought is was my TAB button was messed up but it works fine in other games such as Rainbow Six Siege and regular pc use. Also having this problem when I pull up my map, have to hit "M" multiple time costing me precious seconds in game. If someone could help me out that'd be much appreciated.  

-Thanks

• Like 1

Seems solid, that should not be the problem. Since the last patch all players are defaulting to the Asian servers, AS, and TPP solo play. Are you selecting NA each game. I often lag considerably when playing on the AS servers.

• Like 1

I'm also defaulting to AS severs. Yes, I'm selecting NA. For the mean time I've switch the "item menu" from TAB to my scroll button. Now I just press down on it and works perfectly. Thanks for help. Hopefully it's a bug and will get fixed in the next update.

On 9/18/2017 at 3:33 PM, AllMIghtSage said:

I'm having a problem with my item list. When I go to loot I press TAB to pull up my storage sometimes it takes 2-3 hit to open it. Then when I'm done looting I press "TAB' again to close my storage and I have to hit it multiple times to close it. I'm having the same problem if I use "I" key to open/close it. I thought is was my TAB button was messed up but it works fine in other games such as Rainbow Six Siege and regular pc use. Also having this problem when I pull up my map, have to hit "M" multiple time costing me precious seconds in game. If someone could help me out that'd be much appreciated.  

-Thanks

I am having this exact same problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That did not work. This is a major issue because I cant manage my inventory effectively and i get trapped in screen which leaves me vulnerable and has caused my death on a few occasions. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, loki1234 said:

I am having this exact same problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That did not work. This is a major issue because I cant manage my inventory effectively and i get trapped in screen which leaves me vulnerable and has caused my death on a few occasions. 

Hopefully they get this fixed on the next patch. Just switch your inventory to you middles scroll button(press scroll button) or cap lock for the mean time.

Edited by AllMIghtSage

15 minutes ago, AllMIghtSage said:

Hopefully they get this fixed on the next patch. Just switch your inventory to you middles scroll button(press scroll button) or cap lock for the mean time.

I switched it to caps lock and it still had the same problem. I can't even exit the inventory screen by using the escape key sometimes. Did switching the key work for you?

1 hour ago, loki1234 said:

I switched it to caps lock and it still had the same problem. I can't even exit the inventory screen by using the escape key sometimes. Did switching the key work for you?

I use CAPS for team chat. So I used it on my mouse. It'd probably have the problem if I switched it to CAPS. On the mouse it works like butter! This confirms it's the game and not our keys.

On 9/20/2017 at 3:08 PM, AllMIghtSage said:

I use CAPS for team chat. So I used it on my mouse. It'd probably have the problem if I switched it to CAPS. On the mouse it works like butter! This confirms it's the game and not our keys.

I just found out that the bug only happens when I am in full screen mode. I switched to full screen windowed mode and it completely fixed itself.