Sign in to follow this  
Aislinn

Died in redzone while i was in a building.

Hey this guy is actually right! I just hopped into a game to test it and as soon as the redzone appeared the game crashed

See the post a few up with 60 replies re: AMD CRASHES because these are probably linked. While I do crash immediately when the first red zone hits, if I connect back into the server, the red zone will go through a few more phases without affecting my game. Inevitably, however, I get disconnected 5 minutes later anyway.

Ok to put this nicely. If im inside a building and bomb blows me up that hit the roof whats the point of running for cover in the first place? Please fix this. its rather FUCKING ANNOYING when im in the top 5 of a game and the bombs blow my ass up while INSIDE HEALING!!!

First things first how did you just walk out that upstairs window?

Second, I have died several times from the red zone, although yours i yellow. I have learned that you must stay away from windows and doors during the bomb dropping. I am not sure if its intended or not.

The reason it killed you is because you ended up moving backwards. Which put you right next to the slant of the celling. Although, it may appear that you should not be downed/killed. In all fairness it is an explosion with a small radius. 

Not to disagree that it should be fixed. Until then I would avoid being so close to a celling or window.

• Thanks 1

Has been reported countless times. Apparently they don't have skilled enough devs to fix this issue along with car collision (both are bugs since alpha). BUT THEY DID MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!AND CANT HIRE SOME DECENT PEOPLE TO DEVELOP THE GAME! All they care about is money and releasing new content instead of fixing major bugs from old stuff they released.

Edited by ZioM

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I am tired of the bug that a redzone can kill you in the middle of a two story house when you are downstairs.  If you are in a building, you should be safe from the redzone.

On 9/22/2017 at 2:55 PM, ZioM said:

Has been reported countless times. Apparently they don't have skilled enough devs to fix this issue along with car collision (both are bugs since alpha). BUT THEY DID MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!AND CANT HIRE SOME DECENT PEOPLE TO DEVELOP THE GAME! All they care about is money and releasing new content instead of fixing major bugs from old stuff they released.

certainly seems that way...