i try ctrl+t  , still not working , 

driver updated 

OS - win10 64bit

amd - ryzen 1600X

16gb ram

nvidia 980TI

directX 12

150GB free 

1 - i have run steam as administrator and load the game from steam after restart 

2- my temp on my system under 50 degress

3 - graphic card updated 

4 - windows updated 

5 - Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 is reinstaled

thanks itay 

Since the last patch I have the same problem. I lost track of all the fixes i tried and nothing works. From my observations it works once you're in lobby for about 10-20sec, if it doesn't stop during lobby it stops as soon as the players get on the plane. It feels like the audio input and output from and to other players dies. Tried in EU and AS and same result. My headset works just fine on other voip. I have an Alienware laptop windows 7, i7 4700, 16gb ram, gtx 770m, directX 11, graphic card updated, sound card updated, windows updated. I verified the files on steam 3 times, restarting my pc doesn't change anything. ctrl+T does nothing. I checked the .ini files to see if the values for muteOutput/Input were set to "FALSE" which they are. tweaked window record settings for my headset and mic especially.  Tried all chat/ team chat, PTT/on voice activation. Disconnected my mic and tried to use the one from my laptop. I mean i've done so many things i started to lose track and nothing changed. It wouldn't be such a big deal for me if i didn't use windows 7, which prioritize one source of sound and lowers the volume of the others, which makes that if i use an external way to communicate with my friends i can either hear them or hear the game. As you can imagine it's less than ideal. 

• Like 1

I have the same problem. I contacted support and said I should post in this bug report forum. But there are always so many posts about this and still they are apperantly not aware of this (game braking) bug.

Voice chat is working for me at least now but I still cant hear others at all. but ofc pubg cant fix a bug that should be prioritized since voice chat is important in squad&duo... week now..

I also have this same problem since the update. Have tried getting help through enMasse and they are useless...tell you to post on here...well still no help on here either. Great game

Edited by sweetmau5

i had twice that my teammates cant hear me. once was somewhere in mid game. he noticed that i was bugged. and other game couldnt hear me the whole time. I checked i dindt muted myself. I set the channel on teamspeak. I can even see the icon on mine health bar on top left screen that im speaking, but my teammates doesnt seem te respond what i said.

I always restart the game after match when i have it and it works again. BUT I dont want to do that while im in middle of a match.

I have video link here:

At 0:13 i pulled of my mic so its gonna be loud.

http://plays.tv/video/59c2954281e5a94e28/voice-chat-bug-audio-warning-0-14-pulled-mic-out-put-in-my-headset-

1 hour ago, Bryce Lombard said:

I had a similar issue last patch, and all I had to do was "verify integrity of game files".

i did that and nothing was corrupted.

They use separate servers for the VOIP. The service they use is called 'Vivox' and some ISPs block 'Vivox' is other countries due to restriction laws.

Blocked Countries:
United Arab Emirates
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Algeria

Not that either of you live there. However, if you do. You have your answer, for those of you which who do not. Have you tried looking at;

Edited by Tengauge12

On 9/19/2017 at 11:15 AM, Jackonnard said:

Since the last patch I have the same problem. I lost track of all the fixes i tried and nothing works. From my observations it works once you're in lobby for about 10-20sec, if it doesn't stop during lobby it stops as soon as the players get on the plane. It feels like the audio input and output from and to other players dies...

Can confirm, still an issue a few patches into full release.

The only addition I have to the above is I use Virtual Audio cables and Voicmeeter to manage them which used to work in PUBG just fine until "full" release.

VOIP works in all other games just fine - Battlefield, Arma, Squad etc.