parttty

NO BUILDINGS (WALLHACK)

I couldnt see any building and I could cross them. sorry for the quality of the videos but i didnt have the shadowplay on

I go the same bug a couple of times now. The buildings where i land are visible but rendered from far away. if i got to other houses they are gone. if i get in a car and drive throu a building. i have a 50/50 chance of passing through or blowing up.

I get the same problem for roughly 10 seconds after landing.
I'm almost 100% sure it's because my HDD is a piece of shit and can't load everything in quick enough (I have bad loading times).
It's always hitting 100% while my FPS will be at 60 (I have it capped at 60) and my CPU at 40%.
I'm buying an SSD in the next couple of days and this will be one of the first things I'll be checking to see if it fixed it.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it a wall hack because if it's anything like mine, you can't simply walk through a wall and pick up everything in a building. You rubber band all over the shop on foot and you can end up being stuck rubber banding on a wall while waiting for the buildings to be rendered properly. I wonder how it looks to other players though.