Sign in to follow this  
xMaDDDx

Multiple crates 'purchased' only received the 1st one

Not too sure if it's just one of those things but when I got 2 crates, clicked for another right after the 1st one for 700, I ended up just having 1 crate once I switched over to the wardrobe menu. The other seemed to have gone missing.

I had that just now, bought the initial crate for 700, now it says when im looking to buy a 2nd one '15th crate, 7000BP" so I went from 700 >7000 in cost

16 minutes ago, redshirt49 said:

This happens when you spam the open button I believe.

Clicked it once, so idk oh well

I bought a 1400 crate, that for whatever reason wouldn't open at all. I tried relogging, it still showed in rewards, still wouldn't open. I played a game, came back, and it just disappeared. Still took my BP and got nothing from it. Crates seem pretty bugged...

This happened to me aswell some minutes ago, And I can see the crate in "Rewards" and it get highlighted when hovering over with mouse, but cannot open. I wont get an error message and it havent dissapeared yet (relogged twice) Still wont open hehe.

/C

Yeah, my first crate bugged and i couldnt buy it, played a game and it showed up in rewards. Tried to open it, nothing happens but a error message failed to open crate.. Not a biggie tho :)

Edited by Outonaapuri

7 hours ago, xMaDDDx said:

Not too sure if it's just one of those things but when I got 2 crates, clicked for another right after the 1st one for 700, I ended up just having 1 crate once I switched over to the wardrobe menu. The other seemed to have gone missing.

Hey Maddd, did it eventually come through. I know there was a delay with it earlier. Please let me know. :-) 

Nope, only ever ended up with the one crate.

EDIT: I would agree on it happening when the button is spammed.

Edited by xMaDDDx