-Cometnine

Sound Issues: stuttering, lobbies, loss of, etc.

6 minutes ago, Flosstradamus said:

I know this might sound crazy but if you run teamspeak as an administrator it might fix your issues of crashing your audio while playing battlegrounds. It might work or it might not

Thanks for the suggestion but apparently its already running on administrator the whole time. (and no running it without doesn't change it either)

2 minutes ago, Sidies said:

Thanks for the suggestion but apparently its already running on administrator the whole time. (and no running it without doesn't change it either)

As i'm scouring through your dxdiag I noticed that your Realtek sound card driver is out of date.

This is your driver currently 6.00.0001.8036

However you do have the latest astro drivers.

I have a Earforce PX21 USB, sound is so low can't hear anything but some gun shots and the airplane, cant hear footsteps and vehicles, headset works fine on all other games. Windowns 10, AMD FX 8350 4ghz,

RAM: 8 GB, 64 Bit Operating System x64, gt 1060 video card.

Heard they were going to focus on optimisation and so far two patches fixing pretty trivial stuff when the game has problems that make it 100% unplayable to people like me, disappointing!

Im almost sure it is sound that is triggering the huge fps dumps and teleporting! Eg. when an auto weapon is fired close!

i7 920 @ 3.5ghz

gtx970

UD5 X58 extreme mobo

12gig ram

Hope something is done soon, Im sick of watching other ppl play it on youtube!

58f0865427a93_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.9a83533cdc9de09f7a6b2777042950b8.png58f0865643145_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.e07f21fe4c2f96c4d197f5071b300f2f.png

So I got this game not too long ago and for like a week everything was going well. But I started to notice that no one was talking anymore so I just thought it was just my luck. Then I tried using my mic and it worked for one game but after that I could no longer see the mic symbol when I talk. Then I could see the mic symbol for my teammates but I couldn't hear anyone so I kept trying to mute and in-mute as well as change chat from anyone to teammates to no one but still no luck. I even followed the instructions I saw from another forum which had me check my appdata and change the mute setting (I forgot what it was called sorry) to false but it was already set on false. I would say the bug started around 4/7-4/9/17. I have not changed any launch options.

If you hear a sound while playing a game, the sound will be interrupted and the drawing will be delayed.

Is this a bug?

14 hours ago, coconut_pug said:

58f0865427a93_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.9a83533cdc9de09f7a6b2777042950b8.png58f0865643145_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.e07f21fe4c2f96c4d197f5071b300f2f.png

So I got this game not too long ago and for like a week everything was going well. But I started to notice that no one was talking anymore so I just thought it was just my luck. Then I tried using my mic and it worked for one game but after that I could no longer see the mic symbol when I talk. Then I could see the mic symbol for my teammates but I couldn't hear anyone so I kept trying to mute and in-mute as well as change chat from anyone to teammates to no one but still no luck. I even followed the instructions I saw from another forum which had me check my appdata and change the mute setting (I forgot what it was called sorry) to false but it was already set on false. I would say the bug started around 4/7-4/9/17. I have not changed any launch options.

Hey Pug, sorry to hear you are having this issue. Have you checked that all of your drivers are up to date? Did you change any volumes in the options. Are your headphones/speakers set as default communication device? 

I'm having the same issues, it works for one or two games then stops working and I've talked to a few other people and they are having the same issues

Hi,

Here is my report on another bug, seen a few threads with the same issue.

Bug Description:
Some time after launching the game all sounds are cut off. Game launches fine, but after 30secs to a few minutes the audio is completely cut off. I also have the audio stutter and FPS drop sometimes. 

Date Seen:
Started 04/14/2017

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Reinstalled audio drivers, reinstalled the game, reset all settings.

Other Information:
On the morning of 04/14 I played a few rounds with no issue, let the PC on and had a few hours of break and the started playing again and the issue started happening. All other audio sources work fine. I'm using the standard audio jacks on the back of by MOBO. 

Launch Options:
None

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit
Graphics Card: RX 480 OC+ 8GB
CPU: AMD FX-8120 8-core (overclocked)
Ram: 8GB

System.PNG

display1.PNG

sound1.PNG

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue as xXGenericXxbut my game was running fine the same day in the morning. Issue started in the afternoon. 

I have added the details to Soud Issues thread.

Edited by Neco

wait would we need to have them set as the default comm device?

I ask because I Went ahead and just disabled my speakers while playing, but I also seem to have lost voice chat...

The headset, which I left on, was default though, so you'd think it would auto into comm as well since its the only bloody output!

8 hours ago, PapaSha said:

wait would we need to have them set as the default comm device?

I ask because I Went ahead and just disabled my speakers while playing, but I also seem to have lost voice chat...

The headset, which I left on, was default though, so you'd think it would auto into comm as well since its the only bloody output!

You would think but you never know. It is always worth a try! :-) 

19 hours ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Hey Pug, sorry to hear you are having this issue. Have you checked that all of your drivers are up to date? Did you change any volumes in the options. Are your headphones/speakers set as default communication device? 

My drivers should be up to date because I barely bought this laptop about two weeks ago and it was one of alienware's newest model. I don't believe I have and if I did what would be the problem there? and I'm not too sure I can check. I apologize I am new to pc gaming so I'm not to sure where everything is.

Bei mir verändert sich jedes mal der Sound bin ich eine Runde betrete es liegt an dem Spiel da es ein den Falschen Patsch hat.                                        

Bitte das Spiel patschen und updaten 

Danke L.G Febezo

1 hour ago, coconut_pug said:

My drivers should be up to date because I barely bought this laptop about two weeks ago and it was one of alienware's newest model. I don't believe I have and if I did what would be the problem there? and I'm not too sure I can check. I apologize I am new to pc gaming so I'm not to sure where everything is.

Not a problem, my friend. We can get to that, I just want to check something first. Under Settings there is a choice for who you broadcast your voice to. Make sure that it is set to "only team" and not "all". By default it is set to all and if they are talking in the team channel then you wouldn't hear them.

35 minutes ago, Jan | Febezo said:

Bei mir verändert sich jedes mal der Sound bin ich eine Runde betrete es liegt an dem Spiel da es ein den Falschen Patsch hat.                                        

Bitte das Spiel patschen und updaten 

Danke L.G Febezo

English my friend. ;-) 

18 hours ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Not a problem, my friend. We can get to that, I just want to check something first. Under Settings there is a choice for who you broadcast your voice to. Make sure that it is set to "only team" and not "all". By default it is set to all and if they are talking in the team channel then you wouldn't hear them.

yes it is set to only team

Hey,

My problem is that i cant hear any sounds around me except for them where im looking at.

for example: Im looking towards a house and behind me drives a car that i cant hear (also gunshots)

i havent changed anything in the settings or configs, however it worked fine 2 days ago.

I got a logitech G430 Headset with Surroundsound activated (also tried to disable it, didnt work)

hope you can help me, its really annoying :)

3 hours ago, Nannou said:

Hey,

My problem is that i cant hear any sounds around me except for them where im looking at.

for example: Im looking towards a house and behind me drives a car that i cant hear (also gunshots)

i havent changed anything in the settings or configs, however it worked fine 2 days ago.

I got a logitech G430 Headset with Surroundsound activated (also tried to disable it, didnt work)

hope you can help me, its really annoying :)

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if you do not follow the bug reporting format for threads which includes posting your system information.

Please reply to this thread with the format in the thread below and I'll update your first post.
Hopefully we can find a fix for you as soon as possible! :-)

Thanks, sry for that, here:

Bug Description:

Date Seen:
14th of april

Troubleshooting Attempted:
I tried to enable/disable the 7.1 surroundsound from my headset and reinstalled the game.

Other Information:
It worked perfectly fine before and i haven't changed anything

Launch Options:
Im not using any launch options

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10 (x64)
Graphics Card: GTX 1050ti
CPU: Intel i5-3350P @3.10GHz (4CPUs)
Ram: 8GB

Edited by Nannou

I was having issues with sound causing the game to lag,so I just went to my cheap headset and just plugged it into the motherboard sound ,, Real Tek HDD on the motherboard. The sound isn't dynamic anymore but it seemed to help with some of the framerate loss/lag.

intel i7 7700k

Geforce GTX 1050i

16 gigs Ram

Now using the motherboard sound,, RealTek HDD

Win 10 64 bit

Edited by kipnukmals

As the title says - My in game voice does not work at all.  Cannot speak or hear anyone - My push to talk doesn't even prompt the little speaker by my name - Ive joined ALL and Team voice as well as used open mic to no avail.  Mic works fine in mumble, discord, overwatch in game..not sure why i cannot hear/speak to anyone in pubg, though.  Ive disabled every device and the only thing left is my headset which I have set as default comm device.   

Anyone else have this issue? 

I am currently having a issue where I cannot hear anybody speaking in game, with the settings for open channel or team only channels. My headset works just fine, just not sure what is going on with the problem. I have reinstalled my game, still nothing I que to speak and it shows a little mic, but it seems nothing is getting across, and my teammates can't hear me speak as well I can't hear them. 

I am currently having the same issue, unsure on how to fix, I have tried looking through the forums and cannot find anything apparently I am not the only one with this issue as well. 

Edited by iceman2190s