-Cometnine

Sound Issues: stuttering, lobbies, loss of, etc.

Xbox one

Game sound began stuttering in later game then dissolved into audio soup. Sounded like popcorn

Map was erangel 

European server

16:50 gmt

Azt szeretném jelenteni hogy már hónapok óta a zöld vérnél nincs hangja a firstaidnek se a bandag-nek se azt hittem ez javításra kerül de ezek szerinte nem így tehát gondoltam szólok mert lehet nem is tudnak a hibáról ha valakinek van megoldása erre szívesen várom

I didn't get a matchmaking in fpp solo erangel or miramar it takes 45 to 50 minutes to get in a match in fpp plz fix that bug 

Lot of sound stuttering the last 1-2 weeks... Seem to be a server problem as all mates in a squad game got that sound stuttering also.

I haven't played for about 8 months, and came back yesterday.
No directional audio.

Before I knew where shooting came from and where exactly plane fly, but now its complete mess.

I tried to disable that new feature HRTF - does not work. 

PC, Win10, all servers, Creative X7 all post processing disabled, also checked with Burson Conductor DAC/AMP.

Headset - Hifiman Edition X

Other games work just fine. Half year ago PUBG had nice directional audio.

1--    Talk gets stuck

Lots of time, to me and others, after death, our mics are stuck open and live. 

This is very bad for people's privacy and for others.

Usually, what you have to do is tap T a couple times and the game will register and close the mic. 

I thought it was a bad keyboard, but got a new one, and same problem.  

Also, others have the same problem.   Please fix this.  If people think PUBG violates their privacy, that's going to be a big issue.