Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDunester

Mouse Drifts to Second Monitor While Playing

Recommended Posts

So i finally got my wife's okay to buy the game, download, and then start streaming it, but as i began in the spawn and started running around my mouse was still moving around my displays like i wasn't playing the game. I'd be playing and when i went to shoot at someone my mouse would be on the other display and would click on something and click me out of the game resulting in me dieing. I tried using Fullscreen, Windowed, and Fullscreen Windowed. Any suggestions would help. I have two monitors hooked up to my gpu. Any other game hasn't ever given me this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, TheDunester said:

So i finally got my wife's okay to buy the game, download, and then start streaming it, but as i began in the spawn and started running around my mouse was still moving around my displays like i wasn't playing the game. I'd be playing and when i went to shoot at someone my mouse would be on the other display and would click on something and click me out of the game resulting in me dieing. I tried using Fullscreen, Windowed, and Fullscreen Windowed. Any suggestions would help. I have two monitors hooked up to my gpu. Any other game hasn't ever given me this issue.

That's very strange you still have this issue even when in fullscreen.

Do you have any third party software you use to manage your multi-screen setup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hawkinz said:

That's very strange you still have this issue even when in fullscreen.

Do you have any third party software you use to manage your multi-screen setup?

I just use the built in feature set on Win 10

 

 

I re-installed the game, but am still having the same issue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry @TheDunester I'm not sure what is causing this and what can fix it.

I'll obviously leave the thread open and see if we can get some help from other users.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkinz said:

I'm sorry @TheDunester I'm not sure what is causing this and what can fix it.

I'll obviously leave the thread open and see if we can get some help from other users.

I appreciate your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheDunester said:

it appears to be working! Thank you so much!!

Great to hear!

No problems, glad I could help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey just adding to this post to let Devs know there are more ppl having problems with their cursor not locking to the screen, the program linked worked but i would like to just be able to start this game from steam ;)

thanks for great game tho! just keep up the good work! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also suffering from this.  It wasn't always like this.  Just started.  Have had the game installed 3 weeks.  This issue started yesterday.  No idea what changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...