Aeontao

Mouse Bug...can't play the game :(

Hi, 

I have the following problem:

I'm starting pubg as usual and I can start a game normally. I have no problems on the loading island, as well as when I'm jumping out of the plane.

BUT as soon as I land I can't move my mouse up or down. I can look to the right and left thou. My character looks up and down when I move the mouse out or down, but the HUD-point in the middel is always at the same horizontal line.

Please help me with this problem... the game is not playable like that :(

Thank you for your help,

Aeon

1 minute ago, BigDaddyFrost18 said:

Im currently having this issue as well, and don't know how to fix it, anyone come up with a solution? Besides playing fpp

Only happens to me after a crash. Not sure what is causing it. I have seen a number of instances on this forum of hit happening for a little while now.

1 minute ago, SuperSimian said:

Only happens to me after a crash. Not sure what is causing it. I have seen a number of instances on this forum of hit happening for a little while now.

The starter island i can hear gunshots and ppl running but on my screen everyone is dead still, it only happens when the starter island is like that, then the plane seems frozen even though its not and then when i jump out its normal, until i hit the ground and try to look around.

1 minute ago, BigDaddyFrost18 said:

The starter island i can hear gunshots and ppl running but on my screen everyone is dead still, it only happens when the starter island is like that, then the plane seems frozen even though its not and then when i jump out its normal, until i hit the ground and try to look around.

May be worth submitting your own bug report if you have time. Make sure you follow the guidelines (sticky thread up the top of the forum on reporting) for submitting so it doesn't fall on deaf ears. Hope they can fix your issue soon.

25 minutes ago, SuperSimian said:

May be worth submitting your own bug report if you have time. Make sure you follow the guidelines (sticky thread up the top of the forum on reporting) for submitting so it doesn't fall on deaf ears. Hope they can fix your issue soon.

i believe it is same bug, if u experience starter island like this, your vertical up/down camera movement will be broken