I was playing a game earlier this week where I was duoing with a friend, and we were in two pretty distant locations (still could see each other on the minimap, but we were by no means close).  Right as I revealed myself behind cover I got instantly headshot, and my duo partner did too.  From the same guy.  But we were very far apart.  My conclusion is that A) he's hacking, or B) there's a bug where if one person goes down then you both die instantly.  Either way it would be much appreciated if it got addressed. Here's a link to the video I posted on my channel about it:

1 minute ago, Canthev said:

Thanks @ZrMz_x I'll make sure to do that!  Have you seen something like this before or do you think this is hacking?

It could be been a very good player and very good luck, but honestly I couldn't tell. 

• Like 1

Yes, his stats are very suspicious and no one can headshot flick like that in an instant. I slowed the video down and he 2 tapped you by cover and snapped to your partner and did the same in less than 1 second. Report him using the right format and link the evidence and his stats page from pubg.me