Admin: For everyone with a negative BP currency Issue. You need to Direct Message PUBG FWG on these forums with a current screen shot of your UI and he will be able to further assist you. Thank you.  -Caesar

Hi, 

i changed my character once and my bp droped to -19.000. I played up Bp and i hope u can fix it. At the moment i am about -15.000.

http://support.enmasse.com/playerunknown-s-battlegrounds/tickets/072317-000288

I wrote support first. They told me to aks for help here. 

Pls help me. 

18 hours ago, gOlden_sOht,,,, said:

my ingame name is gOlden_sOht

You need to direct message PUBG FWG with a current screen shot and he will be able to help you. 

Hello Govart,

Please Direct Message PUBG FWG on these forums a screen shot of your current negative BP. He will be able to provide further assistance. Thank you for your patience.

18 hours ago, Aldawgs said:

Hello Govart,

Please Direct Message PUBG FWG on these forums a screen shot of your current negative BP. He will be able to provide further assistance. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Aldawgs, 

I had the same issue as the OP and I submitted my report to PUG_FWG last week and I haven't seen any change, please advise :(

Like OP I too have over 30k negative BP.

Edited by sadsow

5 hours ago, sadsow said:

Hi Aldawgs, 

I had the same issue as the OP and I submitted my report to PUG_FWG last week and I haven't seen any change, please advise :(

Like OP I too have over 30k negative BP.

Hello Sadsow,

It seems FWG is currently away, In saying this if you already submitted an application for the issue to be fixed, most likely yours will be looked at earlier. On that note  please be patient and again sorry for the delay.

Hello guys,

after changing my Appearence and going out of a battle i lost all my Bp and got extreme amount of minus BP.

Now i played me down to -104,000BP.

Please help me and give me my BP back and compensate my earnings. Can´t buy anything now. Its pretty demotivating to play with this bug.

Here are a few screenshots.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1093357897

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1093359238

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1093352927

Greetings

Fredistar

18 hours ago, Aldawgs said:

Hello Sadsow,

It seems FWG is currently away, In saying this if you already submitted an application for the issue to be fixed, most likely yours will be looked at earlier. On that note  please be patient and again sorry for the delay.

No worries, thank you very much Aldawgs.

• Like 1

So today I went to change my appearance, but while it was processing I tried buying a Pioneer crate. That didn't work so I clicked the buy button several times to see if it would work, which it didn't. After some time my appearance finally changed and my Battle Points became negative. Also I didn't receive any Pioneer crate. So now my question is if there is a fix for this or that a moderator could look into this for me. 

In-game name: dioclias

Screenshot below.

Thanks in advance.

image.png.5a9f3b10750483cbd454a4cb7bb5b857.png

Went to buy a chest today and the game hanged. After waiting for 5 mins, decided to continue spam clicking on the purchase button. It finally jumped out but im currently stuck with -50,000 bp. image.png.f145d8d0e6e8eee6020d9f6c61fb477a.png  

Hi,

So the other day i was waiting for a friend and decided to change my appearance during the meantime. So i re-designed my character and pressed accept and nothing happened, so i clicked it a few more times and still nothing happened; my currency was still the same as was my character's appearance. I decided to close the game and re-open it and the same problem proceeded so i thought nothing of it and continued to play as normal. Next day i wake up, come onto PUBG to realise my characters appearance had changed however this had a substancial effect on my BattlePoints. I have not been able to use battlepoints for around two weeks now which is kinda stressful as other people have this option within the game however i dont. Please could you try to fix this problem asap as i feel as my experience is being affected.

Steam name: Audsam

Thanks

https://prntscr.com/fz1gjt

I have around 100 hours on PUBG now and I have had great things to say about the game and some not so great things. Since my first install i have never been able to buy loot crates with battle points leaving my character naked with an empty inventory (wardrobe) screen. I am also unable to change my characters appearance leading the accumulation of somewhere just over 25,000 battle points. Much to my disappointment after the patch near 8/3/2017 all of my battle points are missing now and i am UNABLE TO EARN MORE from matches i play now. This is unacceptable and will be what breaks me from playing this game. I have reinstalled the game more than once and appears to be a bug attached to my account. i have posted about this in the past and would love to hear ANYTHING from anyone with information. I would no longer be able to recommend this game in the state it is in being there are still many issues with the game yet they want to push micro transactions into an already unfinished game.

Time played.PNG

No battle points.PNG

I spent 3,000 BP on an appearance change. After doing so, I now have -5989 BP. Now I'm worried that I'll have to gain 6,000 before I can start buying crates again.

Today, I got the opportunity to change my character's appearance to try a new hairstyle. Upon selecting the new hairstyle and confirming the appearance change for 3000 BP, the menu froze. Battlegrounds naturally has an unstable user interface, so I clicked the "confirm" button to confirm the appearance change a few more times. Seconds later, the appearance change was confirmed, but my BP was dropping fast. My BP had dropped to a negative amount. I will post a picture of the negative amount below. Also, if this information helps, I was selecting the new short hairstyle for the female Asian player model. When I pressed the "confirm" button, I pressed it once, waited four to five seconds, then spammed the button around four or five times. I had a little-over 3000 BP when I made the purchase for the new hairstyle.

This happened on 8/4/2017.

I was playing on the U.S. server (non-test).

I reset the user interface to try and solve the problem, but it didn't work. I also tried restarting the game, but it also didn't work.

I believe Battlegrounds's slow user interface might be connected to the problem.

I have no custom launch options.

Operating System: Windows 10

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 7.95 GB RAM

5984ffc588d30_BugReportImage.jpg.7d94206a6983f4c1b17e822438f66779.jpg

Same issue here! I clicked the "confirm" button multiple times, thinking my previous click didn't register, but suddenly I lost a crap-ton of BP.

me to i have no clothes on main game , but in test server i have normal clothes , PLAYERUNKOWN'S YOU MUST FIX THIS BUG 

On 7/28/2017 at 0:49 AM, Aldawgs said:

Hello Govart,

Hi, Aldwags, I came across this page a few days ago looking for a solution to the same problem. I messaged FWG but it seems he's been away for quite some time. I'm really just looking for some feedback so I know I'm not doomed to have -15,000 BP forever. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have a problem with my battle points.
After I made character corrections, my bat scores were around -7570.
I'm waiting for support on this issue.

pubg.jpg