Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sidaliroy

This item is currently unavailable in your region

Hello guys, I've been waiting for this game to release on early access for a long long time, I'm an H1Z1 player but PUBG gameplay is more fitting to me which will probably make me leave H1Z1, But there's an issue right now, I could see the steam store page normally until today it says ' Not available in your region ' everytime i try to access the page, Which means my region is banned right? It's rare when this happens, Almost all multiplayer games have no region lock for us (I'm from North Africa, Algeria more specifically, And we have a very stable ping on Europe servers '40-60ms'), I hope it's not region locked :/ We have a lot of people playing survival games and waiting for this title to release, Also i'm sorry for my poor english, it's not my native language.

Can't wait for the game to release to purchase it! Hoping it won't be region locked :(

Have a good day!

Well currently all sales of the game are closed, so unless you are already a tester or get gifted a valid testing key you will not be not be able to get the game. At-least till they re-open sales. 

As for the store, they are transitioning to Early Access, so chances are during this transition some page errors or such will occur. I'd not stress to hard about the page not showing. If it's like most region locks you should be able to get into EU servers, but don't hold me to that, every developer is different. 

I'm pretty sure the game will be available in North African countries. 

22 hours ago, PUBG_FWG said:

Is there going to be blocked regions to this game? because I tried to buy the pre-order and it wasn't available to buy it from my country -> Israel, and now it says on steam " This item is currently unavailable in your region".... 

We will be selling the game in MENA countries. More details will be available closer to the EA launch. 

On 15/03/2017 at 4:57 PM, PUBG_FWG said:

Well that's a good news I'm also from Noth Africa "Tunisia" and I got on steam region locked which piss me off, i was waiting this game to finally get off DayBreak bullshit,  Battlegrounds A lot of expectation on this game I saw & read many positive review, I know this is gonna be damn good so we count on U unlock the region in NorthAfrica.. thank you & keep it up 

i got the same msg from xsolla when i tried to pre order 

so my question is will i be able to buy the game on release or not? i'm from israel btw

if its not available in your region, then probably not.  Unless you buy it from a key site meant for a different country

hey im from israel and im getting this message : " This item is currently unavailable in your region " does it mean that i would not be able to play this game when it comes out ??? 

pls help me i really want to play this game seems so good ! 

thank you for helping ! 

The game may have not been available from Xsolla, but if you've had no issues with Steam, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

This item is currently unavailable in your region  this is the msg i get on steam store 

Same here 1 day before the EA and still no info about this... this is worrying tbh. I could see the store page before when it was on beta and now it gives me that error. I hope its just a temporal error

On 3/16/2017 at 4:57 PM, PUBG_FWG said:

We will be selling the game in MENA countries. More details will be available closer to the EA launch. 

Hey mate. I'm from Israel and for some reason when I search the game on steam I get no results.

Second, I can't see the game on the steam market. I know it's not released yet, although i have friends in the UK which can see the game on the steam marketplace and pre order it. Why? As soon as a try to access  the link, it redirects me to the steam store homepage. No messages, no nothing.

2 minutes ago, elad.mor said:

Hey mate. I'm from Israel and for some reason when I search the game on steam I get no results.

Second, I can't see the game on the steam market. I know it's not released yet, although i have friends in the UK which can see the game on the steam marketplace and pre order it. Why? As soon as a try to access  the link, it redirects me to the steam store homepage. No messages, no nothing.

You don't see it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/578080/ ?

Hopefully @PUBG_FWG may be able to shed some light on this for you. But if you have friends in the UK who can see the game, you may want to ask them to see if they can gift you the game, once it's been released and you can then pay them back for example.

2 minutes ago, Doowie said:

Hopefully @PUBG_FWG may be able to shed some light on this for you. But if you have friends in the UK who can see the game, you may want to ask them to see if they can gift you the game, once it's been released and you can then pay them back for example.

If it is region locked I wont be able to access it anyway. So yeah, let's wait for @PUBG_FWG Thans anyway :)

I could be wrong, but it hasnt technically been released yet as its the 22nd here, and thus you cant buy it on steam yet as they dont do presales. I imagine you most likely would have to wait for it to be officially released to EA. 

Are you referring to the steam page or the pre order site?

Its out of stock on the pre order site anyway and will be released on steam tomorrow.

FYI, community manager posted about this:

I know this is not the right forum but I can't make a new topic no 'General Discussion'

I'm from Israel and for some reason when I search the game on steam I get no results.

Second, I can't see the game on the steam market. I know it's not released yet, although i have friends in the UK which can see the game on the steam marketplace and preorder it. Why? As soon as a try to access the link, it redirects me to the steam store homepage. No messages, no nothing.

I don't see it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/578080/ auto redirects me to the homepage.

although i can access this https://steamcommunity.com/app/578080 but there is no store page link that i can click like all other games.

There is NO region locked message like this one  (just auto redirects me to the steam homepage) and they already said that it will be available in my area so i don't know whats up.

I could access the game store page about a week ago before they announced that its coming out on the 23rd. (when it said "spring 2017")

But a couple of days ago, why im saying happened.

2 minutes ago, Slyvinlisha said:

Yeah I know mate, I already read that. 

But the problem is that it's redirection me to the steam homepage which is odd.