Sign in to follow this  
Christina/Tiger

Controller UI - Support needed Spectate Mode Gone! Help Us

Hello anyone at PUBG support please can you answer whether you have recognized the fact that your current patch release update 7/27/2016 with so called more controller support, did serious damage to game for controller users like myself. I have put in 400+ hrs using big picture mode on steam for controller and had flawless perfect support in game. After this current update I can not use ESC to reach in game settings anymore, and worst upon dying in a squad we controller users can no longer see option to spectate and only have option to return to title screen. Thus destroying this once great game for controller users. Please tell us some feedback as to if the issue is recognized and if you will be fixing this by next patch or make hotfix to resolve this horrible mistake made in update.  

This what controller users see now after update - No option to spectate team mate.!

20170728200424_1.jpg

This what we get when I try to hit ESC in game to adjust settings. 

20170729205917_1.jpg

Edited by Christina/Tiger
added sentence

+1.  also i want to say that it is anoying to see the controller keys only.  Yes I own a controller and it is connected to my pc. But I still play PUBG with mouse and keyboard.