Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rimutaka

Can anyone answer a few questions please

Bought this game two weeks ago after seeing a YouTuber playing it. Considsring i am a very fussy person and hard to please when buying video games I must say I am NOT disappointed by this game.

Up to now I am happy with beta and SQUADS is brilliant.

Question. Can anyone tell me what happens that I bought a pre order? Do we get sent another code for the early access? Does this code also work for the full game? If so do we get a few in game items for free because we pre ordered will this be another steam code to redeem them? Does anyone know when these codes will be sent out? Thanks.

I'm asking these questions so I don't miss out on anything and if anyone knows the answer that would be great.

While I'm asking does anyone know how to mute certain players. I don't know if I'm the only one who gets annoyed by the anti social noise when you're in the air plane waiting to jump. I don't know what the fascination is with abusing the mic mainly swearing and playing music or white noise down before a game starts. Be great if when someone speaks there tag would pop up in left corner and having ability to click and mute them straight away would be great. Even better push them out the airplane haha

6 minutes ago, Rimutaka said:

Question. Can anyone tell me what happens that I bought a pre order? Do we get sent another code for the early access? Does this code also work for the full game? If so do we get a few in game items for free because we pre ordered will this be another steam code to redeem them? Does anyone know when these codes will be sent out? Thanks.

While I'm asking does anyone know how to mute certain players. I don't know if I'm the only one who gets annoyed by the anti social noise when you're in the air plane waiting to jump. I don't know what the fascination is with abusing the mic mainly swearing and playing music or white noise down before a game starts. Be great if when someone speaks there tag would pop up in left corner and having ability to click and mute them straight away would be great. Even better push them out the airplane haha

If you bought the regular version of the game, you will get a code e-mailed to you shortly to activate your BATTLEGROUNDS game. The game you purchased is the full game for early access AND release when it comes down the road. You only pay this once.

If you purchased the deluxe edition the e-mail will contain instructions on how to recieve your exclusive skins as well.

No date yet on when the e-mails will come out. Obviously they will need to be sent out before March 23rd since thats when the game opens up. Just be patient a day or two.

Personally I just mute everyone in game. I mute all voice chat. That's the best option in my opinion. Its just disgusting what you hear and its also so loud and annoying.