Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Springfieldx03A3

Vehicles speeds

i saw a game where a guy was boosting with the buggy, and his friend was boosting with the dacia, and the car beat the buggy hands down.  i think the car is the fastest in the long run, the buggy is quick to begin with, but not very fast at top speeds, and the truck is the middle.  

Been playing this game a lot like it was god damn GTA, vehicle gunfights are just that awesome for me. :D

So Ranking the cars top speed, nr. 1 being the fastest: (Dacia and UAZ is minimal difference, but you WILL catch up with the Dacia on even terrain).

1. Dune Buggy
2. Dacia
3. UAZ

As for acceleration, the UAZ MIGHT be faster than the Dacia, until it ramps up, but i'm not sure. :)

9 hours ago, Tehsunman said:

I think they all have the same top speed no? @Doowie I know the buggy is the most agile and the car is the least agile. 

@Aintreal has put them in order of top speed. However; the buggy is very tricky to handle at top speeds due to it being able to spin out of control when you take a turn too quickly/shapely.

The Dacia is more prone to flipping due to less to no suspension.

The Dacia can only reach the same top speed of a buggy using a boost, but it normal top speed is around 70 I think, where a buggy can reach a top speed of 90. The UAZ gets around 60 I believe. It's larger, so it's harder for someone to hit you, unless they're a good shot or just get lucky.

I believe the motorbike will hit the same top speed as the buggy, but you're more open to be shot/killed. The large truck will I believe will have a top speed of 40/50. But we'll wait and see :)

9 hours ago, Springfieldx03A3 said:

For some reason I can't post in General, so I am posting here. Do we have top speeds and acceleration numbers for the vehicles in the game?

Darcia has top speed. 

Buggy is fastest off road. 

Uaz is biggest? I likely has more hp.