Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeam

15x Scope

My first win was during closed beta week 2 (Duos week) Teammate died but I had the m24 (Sniper) with a 8x scope and ghille, crawled uphill towards safezone and spotted the helmet of one guy, shot it and downed him, I stay for alittle and resumed crawling till my friend said I was looking right at him, apparently the guy was crawling to his downed teammate and was in my blind-spot but my eagle eyed observer saw the discoloration in the grass/bushes of a yellow jacket I failed to see. Still give him all the props for that win because the guy I shot must of known right where I was... If he got up rip me

Since release I have not gotten a single win, 2 days ago I went on a solo binge and came 2nd place 3x in a row -.-

Never found a Ghillie Suit or 15x scope, and I wouldn't even pick up the scope anyways except going for a world record in distance :>

Always get an AWM and accidently drop my 8x scope at the airdrop crate -.-*''

On 3/20/2017 at 7:20 PM, kondziowy said:

Grabbed it one time from dead body. Didn't use it, because the zoom-in is such overkill,  it's hard to use it efficiently.

Although, in the right spot, you can be a pixel on somebody's screen, and still wreck him with a crisp clean 1-tap :D 

That's a crisp, clean lock boys.

crispcleanlock.jpg.dd56bdb4a3d84afa088b6f8cc06f127f.jpg