Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeam

15x Scope

Anyone else find one yet?

My squad mate found a 15x, that shit was disgusting OP.

found a few actually.  they come in loot drops.  end game i toss it though, because 4x is better, but that may be just me 

15x is just way overkill for most firefights, the few times I've actually gotten one in a drop I've hardly actually used it, 4x is better in most situations.

I've only snagged it once so far, but I found it too much honestly. Might be different if you're looking out 300m+, but anything under that and it feels too unwieldy.

Grabbed it one time from dead body. Didn't use it, because the zoom-in is such overkill,  it's hard to use it efficiently.

Although, in the right spot, you can be a pixel on somebody's screen, and still wreck him with a crisp clean 1-tap :D 

9 minutes ago, kondziowy said:

Grabbed it one time from dead body. Didn't use it, because the zoom-in is such overkill,  it's hard to use it efficiently.

Although, in the right spot, you can be a pixel on somebody's screen, and still wreck him with a crisp clean 1-tap :D 

agreed.  the way the map works it comes in to fast for it to be effective to the fullest.  you'd have to find it the second you drop to reap all the benefits from it.  cause if you're to close you probably wont even see the guy if you're zoomed in to far.  now...if they took the 15x scope and made it all three scopes in one, THAT would be awesome.  like a click zoom thing.  

Found one. Was a too much magnification for most situations. Gimme the 8x over it any day.

can't say I have. However from experience I can see why people would say it's overkill. x8 is the sweet spot for me. 

4 hours ago, 2pro4u said:

Imagine this 15x scope on a LMG :o.

One beast of a scope on that big ass gun.

20170329124933_1.jpg

Where you got that green skin? Steam market or loot or case or drop or vip?

If you can't spot a target without the 15x because they're far away and to small then to spot them you need to be scoped up and scanning. You'll probably get the odd occasion where you'll spot someone but you'd better hope they're not moving as that's going to be a tricky shot if the are. I've not been lucky enough to try the 15x yet but I imagine at those close/medium ranges it's way to strong unless your target is stationary and unaware. Perhaps they should instead of making it a 15x make it a 8x-15x with zoom function. 

1 hour ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Just loot

I actually got one yesterday from loot drop (or whatever you call it) But I thought it was a 16x scope but I guess I didn't see that correctly so it was 15x but it was pretty much useless because we were last 10 people remaining and shooting with this scope close range is so hard. 

20 hours ago, MrShadowGUN said:

There is no ghillie suits in steam market yet. I never found one in casual loot. So i think it's a air-drop-item only, like the 15x scope. And i hope those rare weapons, suits, attachments etc. will be air-drop-only for the future.

Lets stay on topic.

Ghillie sui

Ghillie s

Just now, 2pro4u said:

There is no ghillie suits in steam market yet. I never found one in casual loot. So i think it's a air-drop-item only, like the 15x scope. And i hope those rare weapons, suits, attachments etc. will be air-drop-only for the future.

Lets stay on topic.

Ghillie sui

Ghillie s

The ghillie suit is indeed an air drop item only. You can't find it elsewhere. 

Picked up at x15 scope plenty of times in airdrop crates , must odd part is , i've seen them more times in crates with a m249 , i dno why i'd need a x15 on a m249 , but if you prone with that bitch, little to no recoil, so i guess stick a scope on that bitch and spray people from several 100 meters away.

Found it once, but like many people say, 8x is almost an overkill in a lot of situations already, 15x is REALLY an overkill unless you are sniping at someone 1km away. Does seem to be pretty rare though, I think I've had it in 1/20 airdrops so far.