Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ceejzor

Can My PC Run It?

GPU - Nvvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost

CPU - 

Intel® Atom™ Processor D510

1.66hz

I know thats probabbbly gonna be my issue but running it in maybe 1600x900 and all low, could I get by with passable fps?

Well right now the game isn't optimized either so everyone has been having different experiences. So it's kind of hard to say.

I have 16gb RAM and 980ti SLI, i7 3770 and running around 30-50fps with everything on very low except Textures and Effects on High.

1 hour ago, Slyvinlisha said:

Well right now the game isn't optimized either so everyone has been having different experiences. So it's kind of hard to say.

I have 16gb RAM and 980ti SLI, i7 3770 and running around 30-50fps with everything on very low except Textures and Effects on High.

Thats because your CPU is getting outdated ;-) , your cpu / motherboard is basicly the bottleneck here :-) , don't know what speeds your memory is , but new games that get released now a days actually benefit from high speed memory , thats why im running 2133mhz cl9 ddr3 , older games don't benefit from higher speed mem if your thinking 1600mhz , but even from Fallout 4 got released,  the difference between 1600mhz and 2133mhz ram , the fps increase performance was like 10 fps.

2 hours ago, Ceejzor said:

GPU - Nvvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost

CPU - 

Intel® Atom™ Processor D510

1.66hz

I know thats probabbbly gonna be my issue but running it in maybe 1600x900 and all low, could I get by with passable fps?

In your case , if you got a friend who has it on steam , ask if you can test the game on your laptop to see how it runs with everything on very low.

2 minutes ago, Callum said:

Thats because your CPU is getting outdated ;-) , your cpu / motherboard is basicly the bottleneck here :-) , don't know what speeds your memory is , but new games that get released now a days actually benefit from high speed memory , thats why im running 2133mhz cl9 ddr3 , older games don't benefit from higher speed mem if your thinking 1600mhz , but even from Fallout 4 got released,  the difference between 1600mhz and 2133mhz ram , the fps increase performance was like 10 fps.

Oh I know my CPU is the bottleneck :( I'm not sure about the memory speeds, I wanna say somewhere around 2k+ tho. I've just been waiting for Kabylake (gonna get Skylake, just for price drop) and 1080ti honestly. Now that they are both out, I can finally upgrade :) 

4 minutes ago, Slyvinlisha said:

Oh I know my CPU is the bottleneck :( I'm not sure about the memory speeds, I wanna say somewhere around 2k+ tho. I've just been waiting for Kabylake (gonna get Skylake, just for price drop) and 1080ti honestly. Now that they are both out, I can finally upgrade :) 

So you're wanting to buy a 6700k ? , the 7700k is already out so the 6700k should be cheap already, and with the 1080ti just being released , its price isn't bound to go down anytime soon, and with you running 980ti in SLI already , even tho most games don't really gain anything from SLI , you should be good to go the next 2-3 more years considering you're sitting on a 12gb gddr5 memory.

15 minutes ago, Callum said:

So you're wanting to buy a 6700k ? , the 7700k is already out so the 6700k should be cheap already, and with the 1080ti just being released , its price isn't bound to go down anytime soon, and with you running 980ti in SLI already , even tho most games don't really gain anything from SLI , you should be good to go the next 2-3 more years considering you're sitting on a 12gb gddr5 memory.

Yea. I mean from what I've been reading there isn't much of a performance difference between 6700K and 7700K so rather take the price cut and put that towards 1080ti, probably go for ASUS Maximus IV board and 16gb or 32gb ram. I'm set! :x

If you're going to stream also from that same rig,  i would recommend 32gb ram , and i would also recommend something with 6 or 8 cores , unless you have a dedicated PC for streaming