Sign in to follow this  
chingelord

Legs can be shot at through walls in Knocked-Out State

I was lying in Knocked-Out State in the building in E5 M4, South-East-corner of the bathroom. I could move so far back into the corner that my legs would have been sticking through the walls. There was no angle from which i could have been normally shot. Plus, the player's walking and gunfire sounds matched the direction to which my legs were sticking out.

Only conclusion I can get to is that my legs were sticking through the walls and I got killed by someone standing outside, shooting my legs, while I was lyring inside.

8 hours ago, chingelord said:

I was lying in Knocked-Out State in the building in E5 M4, South-East-corner of the bathroom. I could move so far back into the corner that my legs would have been sticking through the walls. There was no angle from which i could have been normally shot. Plus, the player's walking and gunfire sounds matched the direction to which my legs were sticking out.

Only conclusion I can get to is that my legs were sticking through the walls and I got killed by someone standing outside, shooting my legs, while I was lyring inside.

Do you have any video or screen shots of this? :-) 

Sign in to follow this