Sign in to follow this  
dahgz

Players going into last stand instead of dying

I'm not positive but it makes sense this would be a bug.

Say you have a squad of three or more - if 4 and two die, and two survive, then get on a motorcycle and get blown up in a red zone, they will go into last stand instead of dying instantly. This may be due to the bomb blowing up the motorcycle and both players not being "downed" instantaneously.

I have not tried this with other vehicles and circumstances, ie grenades as the killing blow to the vehicle.

I have reproduced the issue a couple times now.

EDIT

Now that I think about it, both not dying at the same time shouldnt matter.person a and b are on bike, person c dies all the way, not just downed, then if a goes down then b goes down both a and b should instagib...derp.

Edited by dahgz

Team doesn't die when last member is killed. Happens to me for first time (two logged out), but were down. Me too

team_not_losing.jpg

On 7/11/2017 at 7:17 PM, dahgz said:

I'm not positive but it makes sense this would be a bug.

Say you have a squad of three or more - if 4 and two die, and two survive, then get on a motorcycle and get blown up in a red zone, they will go into last stand instead of dying instantly. This may be due to the bomb blowing up the motorcycle and both players not being "downed" instantaneously.

I have not tried this with other vehicles and circumstances, ie grenades as the killing blow to the vehicle.

I have reproduced the issue a couple times now.

EDIT

Now that I think about it, both not dying at the same time shouldnt matter.person a and b are on bike, person c dies all the way, not just downed, then if a goes down then b goes down both a and b should instagib...derp.

Hey Dahgz, do you have video of this by chance? 

14 hours ago, brutester said:

Team doesn't die when last member is killed. Happens to me for first time (two logged out), but were down. Me too

team_not_losing.jpg

Hey brutester, can I get your PC specs? Also, What server were you on and how many times did this happen? 

sorry for the delayed response, i will check our archived footage and see if i can find it. pretty sure we were streaming.

edit: were on n/a servers, had this happen twice now. can provide specs if needed.

Edited by dahgz
adding info

Sign in to follow this