Sign in to follow this  
bugreporta

Main Prison Building Bug

Posted (edited)

Hello,

There is a bug in the main Prison building, the same asset is used on the edge of Yasnaya Polyana and the bug is present there too.

You can vault into a small cube area at the third floor that is part of the small square present on that top, i.e the entrance. All you have to do is go under it and have enough velocity to be able to vault, its quite easy. Its present only on the 3rd floor ! because on the other floors there is no such ''dead space''.

You are invisible for the others, but you can see them. You cant die, becuse the wall is cover, but you can shoot through. Once you are on the edge, your weapon, your character can be visible and you can die. Please fix this, its super easy to camp and rack up kills. Players dont know what to do because there is only muzzle flash visible. Maybe remove the wall, and let the space, because you can die quite easy if there is no cover.

ps Nades do nothing.

Edited by bugreporta

Posted (edited)

I can't do that, technical limitations, I dont play on my own PC. I use Nvidia's streaming service (Geforce Now). No need to prove it, anybody can hop into a game and exploit the bug if he wants. So far it works on EU server TPP. It probably present in all regions and modes.

Some correction. You dont have to be under the square, but in front, on the high ground (i.e the stairs). You gain speed from there and jump-vault. After that you are invincible and you cant die at all. You can shoot everybody thats on the stairs.

Forgot to mention that you can jump out and go in without any problems.

ps I hate the toilets in that asset too, but thats not a bug 😂. Once you are in the toilet the only way you can die is by molly/nade or if a guy hops on the sink which is super hard and you can die quite easily that way.

Edited by bugreporta

Hello bugreporta,

Thank you for the update,

Are you able to provide gameplay footage of this occurring? or a screenshot?

Many thanks.

Hello Players, 

Thank you for the bug report. 

The team are aware of this occurring, and it currently under Investigation.