Sign in to follow this  
Marshmallow_Fox

Another topic about shoddy performance since last patch

Like it seems a lot of other people, I am also experiencing frequent and debilitating freezes, stutters, frame drops, and bottlenecking frequently during the game. The freezes are anywhere from half a second to 5 seconds and seem to happen mostly when I'm looking through a longer range scope and strafing in and out of cover so it's going back and forth between rendering medium range scenery and close range. However, it also happens when just running through buildings early game, mid-game, and less so during late game.

Specs for sake of whatever. Old system and not great, but again, I didn't have these issues since EA and now they're back. After the game started becoming optimized, I usually had a relatively comfortable 40-70 fps. It still hangs there when it's not freezing constantly.

CPU: AMD8150 3.61GHz

GPU: GTX 960

Ram: 16gb

6 hours ago, Marshmallow_Fox said:

Like it seems a lot of other people, I am also experiencing frequent and debilitating freezes, stutters, frame drops, and bottlenecking frequently during the game. The freezes are anywhere from half a second to 5 seconds and seem to happen mostly when I'm looking through a longer range scope and strafing in and out of cover so it's going back and forth between rendering medium range scenery and close range. However, it also happens when just running through buildings early game, mid-game, and less so during late game.

Specs for sake of whatever. Old system and not great, but again, I didn't have these issues since EA and now they're back. After the game started becoming optimized, I usually had a relatively comfortable 40-70 fps. It still hangs there when it's not freezing constantly.

CPU: AMD8150 3.61GHz

GPU: GTX 960

Ram: 16gb

same issues here, game runs way worse than it was running in 2017.

3 minutes ago, Secretof said:

same issues here, game runs way worse than it was running in 2017.

same here ... stuttering like hell... i wont talk about microstutters ...