So here is a Q that may or may not have been asked but what the hell I'm going to ask it anyway??

Should you be armed when exiting the plane I.e having a side arm with say 20 rounds. ?

" There is always time for one more " 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• RIP 7

2 minutes ago, DOA Jambo said:

So here is a Q that may or may not have been asked but what the hell I'm going to ask it anyway??

Should you be armed when exiting the plane I.e having a side arm with say 20 rounds. ?

" There is always time for one more " 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I would say no, I think the mad panic at the start is a key part of the game. It's basically a test by fire, if you survive you can enjoy the orientation and planning phase before the end game panic.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MajorClagNut said:

I would say no, I think the mad panic at the start is a key part of the game. It's basically a test by fire, if you survive you can enjoy the orientation and planning phase before the end game panic.

Agree with this. The panic of searching a third or fourth building with only a Molotov in hand is awful and amazing at the same time

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

I disagree lol. There are plenty of occasions where I've landed in a hot zone or any zone for that matter and had trouble finding a weapon and end up running about like a headless chicken trying to find A: a gun or B: a vehicle to bug out and end up dying straight away which is annoying to say the least. 

Jumping out of a plane knowing you have a side arm and ready to hit the ground and fight makes sense, but I do see what you mean about the mad panic to find something to use, maybe you could have 10 rounds instead just to make it a little bit more interesting. 

Edited by DOA Jambo
Needed more info
  • RIP 3

1 minute ago, DOA Jambo said:

I disagree lol. There are plenty of occasions where I've landed in a hot zone or any zone for that matter and had trouble finding a weapon and end up running about like a headless chicken trying to find A: a gun or B: a vehicle to bug out and end up dying straight away which is annoying to say the least. 

I can't remember the last time I didn't come out of a decent building without at least 1 gun, it might be a sh*t one but it's >= pistol (unless I don't come out the building due to death)

I did have issues with finding good weapons on Erangel pre loot re-balance but that's a separate issue.

• Like 2

I like when I land with few guys for the same place and there s no gun. Just a machete a flash grenade and a pan. Everyone chasing everyone in circle trying to punch😂Some great funny moments 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, DOA Jambo said:

Jumping out of a plane knowing you have a side arm and ready to hit the ground and fight makes sense, but I do see what you mean about the mad panic to find something to use, maybe you could have 10 rounds instead just to make it a little bit more interesting. 

33 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

I can't remember the last time I didn't come out of a decent building without at least 1 gun, it might be a sh*t one but it's >= pistol (unless I don't come out the building due to death)

I did have issues with finding good weapons on Erangel pre loot re-balance but that's a separate issue.

Players who pay minimal attention know which areas/buildings have the right kind of loot/weapons (hence the term “god building”). If you’re having a hard enough time finding a weapon right away to the point where you’re annoyed, perhaps you should find better places to land. Yes even “god buildings” don’t always spawn a weapon. But it’s all so random that it’s just your best bet to know where to land for the best loot.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DOA Jambo said:

If your that worried about not finding any weapons at the start, then avoid the hot zones and if you see a guy land near you, then either run as far as you can immediately or try to find a gun immediately and dip out at a certain time.

I know if it's just me and one guy at a deserted area, and we land at about the same time, if I don't find a gun within a certain amount of time, I automatically assume the guy has one and just dip. 

There have been some times where I was completely unable to find a gun and was surrounded by baddies. It's not the greatest position to be in but I've also managed to escape these situations Solid Snake style and win a chicken.

Giving guys guns would take out the risk and reward factor of planning out where to land as well as take out that short chaos in the beginning of everyone dashing to survive which is what this game is about, surviving! 

It would take out moments of when I had to kill a guy with an AK and all I had was a pistol or the guy just had a pistol and I had an M4 and stood over his dead body and laughed at him. Those moments would be gone and all we would be left with are people landing and rushing each other with pistols vs pistols. 

Edited by FinestNoob 360
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HelloDaddio said:

Players who pay minimal attention know which areas/buildings have the right kind of loot/weapons (hence the term “god building”). If you’re having a hard enough time finding a weapon right away to the point where you’re annoyed, perhaps you should find better places to land. Yes even “god buildings” don’t always spawn a weapon. But it’s all so random that it’s just your best bet to know where to land for the best loot.

Soon these guys will be asking for a grenade at start too😒

I'm gonna say no as well.

if you all had pistols in the plane as well why would you wait to jump out and land then start shooting? Shoot everyone in the plane .... jump out, land and enjoy the sun 👺☀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Yes please! 😂

I cannot remember the last time I was killed without having found a weapon. Sure it might have been very shortly afterward... but hey, those are the hot drops.

1 hour ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

A gun and a grenade ? Dam straight 😀😂🤪👍

20 minutes ago, DOA Jambo said:

A gun and a grenade ? Dam straight 😀😂🤪👍

You know you get better guns in war mode right when you jump out😎

If you don’t find a weapon you just have to get creative. Yeah it sucks to loot six buildings and have nothing but part of pubg is making do with what you have and making decisions based upon your unique situation. 

Now I admit they really need to work on the melee. Maybe I could have killed the dude with the AK after I flashed him if I could actually make the pan hit but hey it’s pubg

If the melee aspect of the game wasn’t garbage, I’d say everyone should start with their choice of melee weapon. Pan would be excluded and still be a world spawn.

Not for me either, but it would be nice if the guns loaded in prior to landing. I feel like when I get the best jump around I am not reward because I have to wait for the loot load out. The ones who have a bad jump get to see what they are landing on.