I don't know if anybody else has this problem but since 2 updates ago the bike has a terrible glitch in which the front wheel goes partially into the ground. That glitch has made me flip several times, sometimes has even killed me. Could you address this problem please and fix it ASAP? It's really annoying as the bike is the fastest vehicle in PUBG and under some situations is the best vehicle.

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

something ois off with motorbikes,  me and squad mates have been experiencing frontflips for no reasons too in the last days

13 hours ago, fenix slayer 85 said:

I don't know if anybody else has this problem but since 2 updates ago the bike has a terrible glitch in which the front wheel goes partially into the ground. That glitch has made me flip several times, sometimes has even killed me. Could you address this problem please and fix it ASAP? It's really annoying as the bike is the fastest vehicle in PUBG and under some situations is the best vehicle.

Thank you

Yeah me, I will send a clip on the post I put, not just that it doesn't even control it in mid air so yeah 

21 hours ago, fenix slayer 85 said:

Thank you

Would you be able to provide a clip of this occurring so I can pass it along?

21 minutes ago, Fritt0 said:

here is an example. With the bike I used to land every single stunts but now just it flips away like crazy

While I kinda agree that something is off with vehicles these days, as if they weren't fully loaded in (I mean even the UAZ acts like a horse for me), your clip is just an unlucky landing. This would have been a crash in every version of pubg.

2 hours ago, fSucee said:

While I kinda agree that something is off with vehicles these days, as if they weren't fully loaded in (I mean even the UAZ acts like a horse for me), your clip is just an unlucky landing. This would have been a crash in every version of pubg.

it usually landed all this easy jumps before. back wheel was first to Land as it should to perform a landing on a bike