Sign in to follow this  
COMO TU

Host error and FPP matches (PS4)

First, I've tried to play with my friends for the last couple of days and we can only play 1 of 10 games because of the host error. Its nearly impossible to play this game.

Whats completely impossible to play is FPP (PS4), which literaly NO one plays. I wish the devs would give some kind of incentive for players to go on this mode.

Its basically dead.

18 hours ago, COMO TU said:

First, I've tried to play with my friends for the last couple of days and we can only play 1 of 10 games because of the host error. Its nearly impossible to play this game.

Whats completely impossible to play is FPP (PS4), which literaly NO one plays. I wish the devs would give some kind of incentive for players to go on this mode.

Its basically dead.

The availability of FPP games is entirely dependent on its popularity with other players. Unfortunately FPP appears to be less popular than TPP, which means there are fewer people queuing and thus fewer FPP games overall.

The host disconnection issue is being actively investigated and will be fixed as soon as possible. I appologise for any inconvenience and frustrations this causes in the mean time