Xbox....ran into glitch where door was blown off of house and tried running out of door but game thought door was still there. Wouldn’t give me option to open an imaginary door. Also I mentioned a lot of glitches before that y’all stated you would give “swaggy loot” if we helped you with glitches in game. Never received anything

22 hours ago, Steelbawl said:

Xbox....ran into glitch where door was blown off of house and tried running out of door but game thought door was still there. Wouldn’t give me option to open an imaginary door. Also I mentioned a lot of glitches before that y’all stated you would give “swaggy loot” if we helped you with glitches in game. Never received anything

Hi, can you provide us with more info on which map and location this happened on?  Also, do you have a video of this happening?

Do you have an email or message from us confirming that you won "swaggy loot"?

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2019 at 3:27 PM, Steelbawl said:

Hi Steelbawl. 

If you're referring to the Xbox Bug Bounty, that finished over a year ago and all who were picked to receive an item had it automatically granted to their account. 

Details of the winners can be found here: