DeMiNiX

PUBG Replay Editor - Poor Export Quality?

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone,

Has anyone had any issues with the export feature in the replay editor? Every setting that I choose for export, it seems to compress it to god-awful levels, and the sound is not only compressed to hell, but it's out of sync as well.

Here's an example of an exported clip that was set to 2K, High Quality:

https://streamable.com/vir9e

I've tried every combination of settings with no luck...

Can anyone offer any ideas?

Edited by DeMiNiX
forgot a detail

7 hours ago, DeMiNiX said:

Hey everyone,

Has anyone had any issues with the export feature in the replay editor? Every setting that I choose for export, it seems to compress it to god-awful levels, and the sound is not only compressed to hell, but it's out of sync as well.

Here's an example of an exported clip that was set to 2K, High Quality:

https://streamable.com/vir9e

I've tried every combination of settings with no luck...

Can anyone offer any ideas?

the quality is cheap and the sound has a big bug, but its enough to see what happen in the game. maybe someday they fix it i hope :)

the support only accepts files with max 20mb. no chance to send a video like this from replay to support... the next problem

5 hours ago, Classix1977 said:

the quality is cheap and the sound has a big bug, but its enough to see what happen in the game. maybe someday they fix it i hope :)

Yeah I'm under the impression that the export feature needs some more work... bummer! It could be extremely useful when the issues are ironed out, because capturing via ShadowPlay doesnt cut it for some angles due to stuttering during replay.

I tried exporting for the first time this week, and nothing exports. It goes through the video and audio export prep, and then there's nothing in the folder. Anyone else have this issue?

• Like 1

there are 2 folders for saves. one in the main, second in the docu folder. watch exactly. and the video to render needs for 20 sec movie about 5 minutes and then it saves.