Sign in to follow this  
WhereismyKar

AGAIN THE FREEZINGS

Good morning, I wanted to comment on a problem that the community is complaining since the latest update, with the latest update it has returned the problem of freezing in the middle of departure and above all when you land with the parachute,  in the past the team of developers got the weapons to be seen when We were still in the parachute, now we have returned to the way we were, the weapons are no longer seen and the game is frozen when landing and in the middle of the game, not only does it happen to me, in the group of 100 people that I am in and on facebook comunitys everyone is complaining about the same problema, do you have proof of this? @PUBG_Andymh5

2 hours ago, WhereismyKar said:

Good morning, I wanted to comment on a problem that the community is complaining since the latest update, with the latest update it has returned the problem of freezing in the middle of departure and above all when you land with the parachute,  in the past the team of developers got the weapons to be seen when We were still in the parachute, now we have returned to the way we were, the weapons are no longer seen and the game is frozen when landing and in the middle of the game, not only does it happen to me, in the group of 100 people that I am in and on facebook comunitys everyone is complaining about the same problema, do you have proof of this? @PUBG_Andymh5

Hi, we're aware of these issues and are currently investigating however if you have some video clips that you think may help us please feel free to post them here.  Thanks

@PUBG_Andymh5 yep, it is true. It happens a lot for example when we are in vehicles, and it is a big problem because next frame could be dead :D like 2 months ago when we land, same problem.

3 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, we're aware of these issues and are currently investigating however if you have some video clips that you think may help us please feel free to post them here.  Thanks

Any chance that vehicles could be rendered in quicker. I remember earlier days on xbox when you could spot them quite quickly while parachuting. Now on ps4 you get quite close to ground when they pop up. Im on an og ps4 with ssd

On 7/8/2019 at 10:38 AM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Easier way is to just play a match and witness it, it happens every single match. Constant freezes where I find myself in a different place to where I was. 

As usual with every update the problems get worse, the game went from having minor stuttering to major freezing. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

Easier way is to just play a match and witness it, it happens every single match. Constant freezes where I find myself in a different place to where I was. 

As usual with every update the problems get worse, the game went from having minor stuttering to major freezing. 

I haven't experienced freezes tbh

13 hours ago, Stealthymyths said:

I haven't experienced freezes tbh

Which ps4 do you play on? I and others I've asked get it on the og ps4, feels almost like lag but the screen freezes for a second or 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

Which ps4 do you play on? I and others I've asked get it on the og ps4, feels almost like lag but the screen freezes for a second or 2

Og too. But I got a big freeze too on vikindi last night while driving boosted in straight line then 2 seconds later Im sideways in the forest

Edited by Stealthymyths

Freezes are on ps4 fat, slim and pro, it happens a lot when yo go on a vehicle. if you notice, on the left side of the screen you can see a red icon every time it freezes.

5 hours ago, Joseph87 said:

Ssd = goodbye freezes

Fixing the game = goodbye freezes. 

This wasn't happening before the weapon mastery update. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

Fixing the game = goodbye freezes. 

This wasn't happening before the weapon mastery update. 

Do you have an ssd btw?? I do and I've only experienced the one freeze that I mentioned earlier 

We should not have to update to an SSD for our paid game to work properly, especially when PS5 is in the not so distant future.

I have a PS4 Pro with a wired connection on gigabit internet, there is no reason it should be lagging as bad as it is, especially when it’s late into the match and you’re killed while the game is frozen on your end. 

13 hours ago, MrHedrox said:

We should not have to update to an SSD for our paid game to work properly, especially when PS5 is in the not so distant future.

I have a PS4 Pro with a wired connection on gigabit internet, there is no reason it should be lagging as bad as it is, especially when it’s late into the match and you’re killed while the game is frozen on your end. 

Can you clarify if you mean the game freezes/stutters or your latency increases?

2 hours ago, Joseph87 said:

20190711_141359.jpg

And now the translation to english, so we can understand it. thx

22 minutes ago, Ruhrpotti said:

And now the translation to english, so we can understand it. thx

There's a topic at the top of the general discussion section with the details. 👍

On 7/10/2019 at 6:57 PM, Stealthymyths said:

Do you have an ssd btw?? I do and I've only experienced the one freeze that I mentioned earlier 

Nope and I don't intend to buy one. Nobody should have to pay more money for hardware just to run this game. They should test the game before releasing these updates *cough*backdates*cough*

The game ran better at launch, then they started breaking it. 

14 hours ago, PUBG_Takarii said:

Can you clarify if you mean the game freezes/stutters or your latency increases?

The whole screen simply freezes, then a second or 2 later you appear in the place you would have been if you carried on going forward etc. 

I don't notice my ping getting higher, the screens frozen during it, but when it stops my ping is roughly where it usually is, between 30 and 40.

I should add, I've only played a few games since the July 9th hotfix, but I didn't personally experience any of the freezes. Where before the hotfix it would happen every match. 

On 7/9/2019 at 8:39 AM, x1337LEE1337x said:

I lost a match cause of it, ended up 40 feet from the rock i was hiding behind. In the middle of a damn field!