Sign in to follow this  
Flowlos

6x Scope Sens doesnt change Ingame

My 6x Scope Sensitivity Stay alwys like on 50 i think. i tested it often in the Trainingsroom. my normal sens is  .. 29 ... (1x 23, 23) (2x 23) (3x 23) (4x 23) (6x 23) (8x 23).

I can Change the 6x to 1Speed it makes no different .. i can set it to 100Speed .. no diffrence ..i can change the numbers and accept that but it always stays same Speed by Testing. i can change all other Scopes sens 2x - 8x only the 6x wont change. (6xnot getting faster or slower).. sry 4 my bad english .. plz help ... InGame: Flowlos

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/785232317738297290/A4BAFC4F28C0CDA0FEF0833D18BCB8F1F1CC3A31/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/785232317738296270/548A195826B95E5EBC7E4DCEC1E78DA84EDBF9F2/

w

when  i test it 6xSens/Speed on 1 like this:

if i zoomed the scope out totally to 6x it's slower (like 6x Sens:1) how it shoud be. as soon as I zoom less it gets faster and even at 1 or 100 it always comes to the same point. I am not sure if that should be the case. at 8 times I have no problems zooming, the sensitivity dont changes strangely.

after i test like this 6x Sens/Speed on 1: BB80A8984B5A7327B990DFDFA03A378853416529

Hello Flowlos,

Thank you for the bug report.

Are you able to provide some gameplay footage showing the comparisons?

I can then forward this to the Dev team for further Investigation.

only screenshots.. i mean i dont stream normaly or never did recordings .. i woud first have to find out how i do that.. do you need a video recording 4 this? 

cant do a long video to show better... but how said only when i zoom out max. (on the 6x) its the speed i choosed in the settings .. when its not zoom'd out like a 6x it have on 1sens the same speed like on 100sens .. (thats pretty strange 4 aiming)

the 8x is normal for me and slower when u zoom to max. like it shoud be ..and a lil bit faster when u use it as 4x (same speed like the 4x Scope)

but the 6x is always to fast on short scope with my normal settings (23) faster than 4x 3x anything

im not sure if thats normal .. i found out on the 8x its the same but only on the less zoom .. the last 1 ... wehn u zoom like a 8x its changing to ur settings .. i just realize that its strange when i make it on 100 ... so the zoom out have the speed it shoud have .. when i zoom less its normal .. wehn i zoom like a 4x with the 8time scope, its getting slower on 100! thats pretty strange .. is that 4 every player like that? .. but the good thing on the 8x its only the lesset zoom (like4x) when u zoom it 7 1/2x, 7x .. 6x .. 5x its working normal its on 100sens .. or the sens i want. when the zoom of the 8x is like a 4x its slower like not on 100. (normaly scopes gets faster when u zoom less)

long time i didnt realize that only the 6x scope what acts strange. i can zoom back 3-4 times than it have the sens setting i setted up .. when i zoom back 4.8times times it have his own speed. whatever sens i set up. 

if i woudnt change it on 1 or 100 to test its hard to find out 4 a player, i also had problems cause the 6x was my fav. and i always changed all of my sens cause it was weird sometimes. so i was thinkg of maybe more people have this problem but u dont feel it much on less DPI i also tested on 800 or 1000 but normaly i play on 1600DPI and i not wana change that. .., woud be nice if i can get an answer what i can do against that maybe reinstall game helps?

Edited by Flowlos

if u dont understand what i mean .. cause its not ez describe on english 4me its not my mother language maybe i can type it again on german if there are german mods ?

Hello Flowlos,

Thank you for the bug report.

I have tried to replicate this issue in game but I am having trouble doing so, that been said are you able to verify if the issue has been fixed on your end?

If not, are you able to please fill out this bug report template listing your PC Specs, mouse type, dpi settings, and other nesscary details you can provide from the list. 

Please note that we offer troubleshooting steps within the thread which may assist you in dealing with the issue, so dont' forget to try those.

no nothing changed yet. When i play on my normal sens sometimes imagine its fixed :D but its not :( . i made a new short video where you can see the problem lil bit better ... but i only can upload 7mb more and i cant delete the old one on here. When i start a new Topic its also saying only 7mb upload left ... before it was like 44mb... i made a new 43sec video if you still need one.

step 3 and 4 soundz intresting maybe that helps i only tryed on steam: check data 4 issues /errors and reapaired. 

when that not work i will just reinstall.

i asked some Streamers too already about that issue but feels like noone else have this problem or didnt tested it.