Sign in to follow this  
regu

Why is no one playing Vikendi

I actually like Mirimar and Vikendi the most but never get to play them either...I feel your pain. Seem to never be anyone in queue when I jump on to try and play them.

Maybe one day they'll use their head and fix the MM back to how it was before the whiny babies got their way and ruined it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, 1971ChevelleSS said:

I actually like Mirimar and Vikendi the most but never get to play them either...I feel your pain. Seem to never be anyone in queue when I jump on to try and play them.

Maybe one day they'll use their head and fix the MM back to how it was before the whiny babies got their way and ruined it.

Look who's whining now ^_^

On 7/11/2019 at 1:08 PM, Aegon_the1st said:

This has got to be a joke. You are saying the map was better before the looting overhaul. The loot table where you could find only primarily SMGs. I agree the spawn rate now is over done in the way of snipers. But it is several times better than before. Where 1 out of a team of 4 would find any kind of sniper DMR or bolt action If you were lucky! On top of having like very few ARs as well. Also if you are trying to go with the whole "looting and trying to find the best loadout is a big part of PUBG" The the most played map Sanhak makes no sense. It has the most loot by fay and takes no time to get a kit. The gun play and fighting mechanics of pubg make it stand out in the BR genre. If you just wanna collect loot go play scum or something. 

Why not take a step back, read my comment as constructive and try to be so yourself.  I'm arguing for balance... find it really difficult to understand your over-reaction?

I played Vikendi night mode over the weekend and I had this weird thing happening. I could hear footsteps. Which confused me because I thought the wind noise was too loud to allow that. I heard my own, then I heard two guys just trudging along through the snow about 30m to my left. I didn't know what to make of it!

After a long time I've played Vikendi. Wind sound isn't annoying like it used to be which is a good thing. But SR ratio is ridiculous. I found 4 M24 2 Kar98k while I'm searching M416. Sniper rifles acting like pistols of old Erangel loot. 

Loot spawn is still a mess on that map.

• Like 1

my guess if the fps drops in and around built up areas and also the wind and you get put into the night version far too often all 3 of those things and if the devs where collecting data as they say this should not be hard to figure out.Also possibly the loot spawns

When I queue into Vikendi (NA TPP solo) I watch the player count at the top right. At least seven to ten people drop out every time. I might be wrong, but I did not notice this phenomenon as much before the sniper/DMR spawn boost.

I admit I am a total fanboy when it comes to Vikendi, BUT the wind noise definitely needs to be lowered. I also absolutely agree that sniper rifle and DMR spawns need to be reduced (no, I was not complaining about the lack of them beforehand). Prior to the sniper/DMR buff, it was my favorite map. Now, not so much. I landed in Podvosto yesterday and in four buildings there were two Kar 98’s, three M24’s, and an SKS. To me, that is an excessive amount of long guns. I am not saying they shouldn’t be on the map. The spawn rate needs to be reduced.

I know I am not saying anything new or anything that hasn’t already been said, but hopefully if enough of us voice our opinions, the dev team will make the changes we are requesting. 

2 hours ago, TotalPotatoAim said:

When I queue into Vikendi (NA TPP solo) I watch the player count at the top right. At least seven to ten people drop out every time. I might be wrong, but I did not notice this phenomenon as much before the sniper/DMR spawn boost.

I admit I am a total fanboy when it comes to Vikendi, BUT the wind noise definitely needs to be lowered. I also absolutely agree that sniper rifle and DMR spawns need to be reduced (no, I was not complaining about the lack of them beforehand). Prior to the sniper/DMR buff, it was my favorite map. Now, not so much. I landed in Podvosto yesterday and in four buildings there were two Kar 98’s, three M24’s, and an SKS. To me, that is an excessive amount of long guns. I am not saying they shouldn’t be on the map. The spawn rate needs to be reduced.

I know I am not saying anything new or anything that hasn’t already been said, but hopefully if enough of us voice our opinions, the dev team will make the changes we are requesting. 

yup they should reduce them by 30% lower the wind volume and also decrease the mount of time the night time variant gets put into rotation its extremely rare to get put into vikendi during the daytime now.Oh and increase performance when in buildings the fps dips are insane

I would love it if BH decided to troll the Vikendi whiners and increase the wind noise so that it actually did prevent you from hearing anything. Let's get it so heavy wind is actually realistic with preventing you from hearing things. It would be epic.

Wind is not too loud, and those claiming that can't hear anything are exaggerating the BS to try and force a change. It's the original rain whine all over again. It's complete BS.

• Like 1