Sign in to follow this  
OldRageQ

Two simple questions

Hello PUBG Forum,

My last post got removed, with reasons stated that I personally don't agree with, but I guess I have to accept nevertheless.
I wasn't really that surprised, but I was at least hoping I would get some kind of deliberate respond.

Anyways, my two quick questions are the following:
(Which, hopefully won't get me another warning, but I guess both questions can simply be answered with a 'Yes' or 'No' too.)

Question 1: Is there a possibility to have a quick exchange of words with someone of the mods? (In private messages or similar.)

Question 2: Is there any other support function that I can get contact with, that isn't PUBG Support?

/OldRage Q

• Like 2

I was following your post and they obviously removed it to avoid any negative attention toward themselves. Never addressed the issue, probably never will. What's the point of these forums? Can't even get an acknowledgement reply unless it tickles their personal fancy. It's a sign of the times. Younger, less skilled communicators are filling the workforce.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, meandub said:

I was following your post and they obviously removed it to avoid any negative attention toward themselves. Never addressed the issue, probably never will. What's the point of these forums? Can't even get an acknowledgement reply unless it tickles their personal fancy. It's a sign of the times. Younger, less skilled communicators are filling the workforce.

Thanks for your support meandub, appreciate it.👍

In my humble opinion, I was just explaining the situation from my point of view - and simply asked for more information, in regards how/if I could get in contact with someone whom actually works for PUBG. (it wasn't an appeal, or at least not my intentions to appear as such)
But let's focus on this current post instead, and maybe I'll be pointed in the right direction, on how to process my issue.

And meandub, perhaps you should also be a little more careful with your choice of words - that's for your own sake, I don't know how mods on this forum response to negativity towards them or the game on this forum.
I don't want you to end up with a warning as well.

/OldRage Q

• Like 1

It's been two weeks since I posted this.

What is this forum for if you cannot ask questions without getting ignored or deleted, with issued warnings?