Sign in to follow this  
kraven_ak

FPS Drops and mouse lag after recent update

Hello,

Anyone facing fps drops and absurd mouse lags after the recent update, patch 30? FPS is at an all time low for me, and my mouse seems to have a mind of its own sometimes, moving gradually, no sharp movements, slow response times. I thought it might be a hardware problem, but my other games seem to breeze through without any problem at all. The mouse sensitivity lag is utterly irritating though. Dunno why this game becomes worse after each update.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I got another thread about this open, have you tried a different mouse to rule it out?

My Steelseries Sensei gives me massive input lag since the last update,  but only in PUBG. Other games fine. What mouse do you have?

Edited by Justin.ACcurate
  • Like 1

Experienced this mouse lag on test server when update# 30 came to it. Didn't make much of it then. Now that update 30 is on live servers, so is the the mouse lag. Virtually making the game unplayable  for me. It's happening on all maps including training mode but not in lobby for me. Since many people have reported the same sequence of events as mine i.e. issue shifting from test to live servers along with update #30 clearly it's a game issue.

Need a fix fast !!! 

Posted (edited)

I'm having the same exact problem as pyrus. It started with update #30. 

Edited by freakmonger

I came to PUBG from another online game. But is this common in the PUBG community to have such a huge game wide problem/bug and to receive NO reply from Devs? I've played FREE games that have better player support than what I've seen from the PUBG staff. 

Got an answer earlier to day saying I should try to set the mouse sensitivity

both on my PC and in game allthough I had expl. in my mail that the problem 

was NOT my PC or mouse or settings. 

Not much help there :( 

Gonna try again tomorrow to see if I can get a better answer. 

Introduced with update #30:

When there is around 40 to 20 players alive, I experience FPS drop to 15-20 FPS and loads of stuttering for about 20-30 seconds.

My rig (7700K, 64 GB DDR4, SSD m.2, GTS1080Ti) is not the problem!!!

Running the game in 2.7K with an average of approxemately 130 FPS - now the average seems to have dropped to less than 100.

• Like 1

"Known issue" that's being worked on according to their support rep via ticket but nothing anywhere showing that it's on the devs radar...