I tested patch 30 on the test server and noticed major lag with my mouse when looking around. If I shake the mouse fast, and then stop, it continues to look around for a while. I tried the live server on patch 29 and everything was fine. Now that patch 30 is on the live server I am seeing the same thing there. It has made the game unplayable and this is frustrating given the amount of time and money I have invested in my system.

Specs:

ROG Strix GeForce 2080 ti

Asus crosshair VII hero x470

Ryzen 2700x

32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200MHz

Samsung 970 Pro M.2

Corsair M65 Pro mouse

Razer Orbweaver gaming pad

Not sure if it's relevant but my monitor is a 32" Samsung QLED curved screen 144Hz

Running latest nvidia driver: 430.86

System: Win 10 Pro, all latest updates

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

Posted (edited)

TOTALLY UNPLAYABLE PATCH!!  Takes like 2 minutes  before my character stops spinning around after landing.  I see known hackers like ChocoTaco are taking advantage and idolized.  No wonder people dont want to play anymore.  The new features are decent, but this patch needs work.  Also maybe fix the netcode and server tic-rate to stop desync issues.  But for now the mouse lag is ridiculous and not playable due to update 30.

AMD 2700x

Asrock x470 Fatal1ty

32gb Corsair Vengence DDR4 3200

ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 OC

Samsung 970pro m.2

Alienware 240hz monitor

LOGITECH 502 Proteus

LOGITECH 910 keyboard

Razer's Orbweaver

WINDOWS 10 PRO updated as well

Edited by yukfou1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

same here, totally unplayable. Char is rotating like a helicopter, aiming is just not possible.

Specs:

RAM Predator K2 KHX 3200 16GB

Ryzen 5 2600X

Asus Prime X470

Samsung EVO 970 PCIe 2.0 500GB

Win 10 64bit pro, up to date, all drivers also updated.

Edited by Harle

Hey guys,

please try and go through the troubleshooting steps below to see if your issue gets resolved:

After you have completed the troubleshooting list, we can move on with finding out the cause of the issue. I have not seen this issue be reported by more than a few players so it may take some time in finding its cause unfortunately.

Could you tell me a few things, maybe we can find a pattern to this issue:
- what mouse are you using?
- do you have software for it installed?
- have you tried playing without the mouse software?
- have you tried reinstalling the mouse software?
- have you tried a different mouse? 
- do you have a controller plugged in while playing?

Thank you all for your cooperation in getting this issue resolved!

Hi Happywhale, thanks for reply.

I use a logitech g305, no logitech software installed. Driver is Microsoft 10.0.18362.1. (up to date)

i tried deactivating/activating the hardware, tryed my old logitech G9, i used another usb-port for the dongle... no further idea.

I have an xbox 360 controller, but its not plugged in.

Untill patch 29 i played without problems, the issue came with patch 30.

The problems start as soon as i go online, in the lobby the mouse works fine.

and the solution is:

as all other guys here use ASUS GFX i followed this path: @ all: deactivate all ASUS overlays and software (ASUS GPU Tweakll and stuff), and all is fine again.

additional info: this programs caused no problems for me untill now, untill 29 i had no probs with it.

cheers&greez, Harle

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Harle said:

and the solution is:

as all other guys here use ASUS GFX i followed this path: @ all: deactivate all ASUS overlays and software (ASUS GPU Tweakll and stuff), and all is fine again.

additional info: this programs caused no problems for me untill now, untill 29 i had no probs with it.

cheers&greez, Harle

Interesting, so for you the problem are asus gpu programs that have overlays in game? Can you list me the names of programs you use and had to disable? 
Have you also tried reinstalling these programs to see if they cause trouble after fresh install?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Harle said:

and the solution is:

cheers&greez, Harle

Hm, i also have ASUS GPU 1080TI Strix, and i also have GpuTweak II and AURA SYNC, but none of those apps are active (except few mandatory services that need to run in background). The only overlay programs that i have are Steam fps counter and MSI Afterburner, and i never had any problem with them until patch 30 is out. 

Also, since i almost always plays with my friends (two of them), and they also have ASUS gpus (one have the same card as me) and software installed, they didn't mentioned to me any sort of mouse lag problem.

Edited by misticx

I verified that GPU Tweak II was causing the issue. I had to turn off both the overclock and the overlay, and the lag disappeared. I tried each separately while in-game to make sure. This means I can't use my factory overclock utility with pubg? It came with the card and really boosts my gpu clock - along with custom fan curve control etc. GPU Tweak II had no problems with Patch 29 on the live server but patch 30 on the test and live server both have this issue - so reinstalling or looking for a patch from Asus is not going to work. Maybe it needs to be whitelisted somehow?

Strangely I don't get any of the mouse lag on Erangel.  Miramar I get about 30 seconds and vikendi and sanhok are virtually unplayable because of it. Not got Asus gfx card but it is nvidia 1050 gpu.  Same as others no probs on 29 but something in 30 changed

I have the same issue. The game becomes unbearable. The character is all dizzy. Sudden fps drops occur and the character goes haywire. There is a response lag from the mouse. I move the mouse and it takes 2-3 seconds for the character to move. It's really annoying.

Posted (edited)

I have the same issue on all maps.  After landing, the mouse lags so much its like I lose complete control f my character for 30 seconds.  After some time, it slowly improves but never gets back to normal.  The strange thing is this only seems to happen in game--- it seems fine when I am in the pre-load lobby.  

Additionally, mouse control in the inventory is perfect, no issues what so ever.  

My specs are embarrasing but here they are:

Nvidia 940mx GPU

16 gb ram

Intel i5 6200u

Edited by Worrok

I also experienced this problem after update 30, It can't be played because of a mouse lag problem. Please FIX IT!

My Specs: ASUS ROG GL552JX
                     i7 4720 HQ
                     12GB RAM
                     GTX 950m

Logitech G102 Mouse

Also getting huge mouse lag since the new patch.   Seems to be just movement with the end result being totally unplayable with avi just spinning around and uncontrolable.    Firing a weapon seem ok with no lag though.

Pls resolve.

1 hour ago, BuckJ said:

Also getting huge mouse lag since the new patch.   Seems to be just movement with the end result being totally unplayable with avi just spinning around and uncontrolable.    Firing a weapon seem ok with no lag though.

Pls resolve.

Just spent an hour having a play tying to resolve the issue with settings....  Razer mouse.... adjusted the Polling rate down to 125 and instant fix, not recurred since 

2 hours ago, BuckJ said:

Just spent an hour having a play tying to resolve the issue with settings....  Razer mouse.... adjusted the Polling rate down to 125 and instant fix, not recurred since 

ill give it a try

Did played a few matches, just to test if lowering polling rate in my razer mouse drivers will help (im using Lachesis 5600), and unfortunately it dint, huge mouse lag is still present :/

i read this after having problems with my mouse not shooting several times when aiming at people  which kills me most of times ofc and some weird lag when i move my aim/crosshair around so i tried shutting down my MSI afterburner that boost my gpu and Logitech G Hub software for my Logitech G Pro wireless mouse and right away no problems whatsoever and really smooth . So tomorrow i'm gonna test these two softwares out by them self to see which one is causing the problem maybe it's both we will see and i'll report back here .

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I really cant understand, PUBG is the only online game in the world where after every patch they brings more bugs than fixes.

@Rains in my case it makes no difference whether MSI Afterburner is active or not.

Edited by misticx

hey guys ever since update #30 came out this game became unplayable for me every time i enter the game i get huge lags from the keyboard and the mouse rendering me useless turning around and bumping into walls cant even aim straight shoot or control the recoil if anyone has a fix for this issue i'd appreciate it a lot  

• Like 2

Hi, after patch 30 (maybe after the small update for fix FPS drop, about 125 MB) I have issues about lagging mouse movement when my FPS unstable and comes to under '30'.
All these steps I did to solve the issues, but the issues did not fix :
- Restarting computer.
- Remove all launch options.
- Verify the integrity of the game files.
-Manually remove configuration settings. 
- Uninstall the game.
After I see that not fix issues, I did this :
- Install new  Windows 10  'Enterprise v1903 Build 18362.175 (Updated June 2019)'.
-Download the full version of the game form 'Steam'.
- Install NVIDIA GeForce Driver '430.86'.
*** All my driver hardware and my software update, Issues not solved
I think the following information will help you to find a solution to this problem:
I play  in a laptop ASUS N550JX :
Processor (CPU): Intel® Core™ i7 4720HQ Processor.
My screen of the laptop is 15.6  and 4K  resolution   but my windows I set Full HD
Graphic: Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600  - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 950M with 4GB DDR3
Memory: 12 GB 
Chipset: Intel® HM86 Express Chipset
Name of mouse I use: Al90 BLAZING LASER GAMING MOUSE.
Currently, I uninstalled a bloody(mouse program) form my pc and in the setting of the mouse program, just set my DPI (1000).
Average FPS I get in the game is 30.

• Like 1

Yes my friends facing this problem also they tried same as u but it looks the problem from the new patch

Please how can we fix that?