Sign in to follow this  
Brunz514

Do we get to keep coupons and the 5 level ups for next event pass?

Just wondering if we get to keep our coupons for the next event pass? Can i buy the 5 level upgrade with coupons and keep it for the next pass?

I would like to know because my extra coupons from vikendi went to waste!! Any devs care to chime in?

No, they don't. I believe it says it on the season page where it tells you coupons earned for each survival level.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, oof46 said:

No, they don't. I believe it says it on the season page where it tells you coupons earned for each survival level.

He wants to "cash in" those yellow/blue/silver coupons to get a 5 level coupon and not claim that coupon on this survivor pass.

You can trade 3 silver into a blue. 2 gold into a blue. 10 blue = 5 level up coupon/ticket.

Edited by HybridGT

IIRC Gaga had asked @PUBG_Andymh5 on his stream and Andy confirmed that you are able to keep your 5 Level up passes. So if you have bought all you want in the store, just buy the level up coupons and save them for the next season pass! 

Am i remembering this thing correctly? @PUBG_Andymh5 (You know how my shitty memory is 😂)

• Like 3

Would also like to know i'm level 70 now so can start saving them was gonna try and buy that brown tux but will rather buy level ups if they save.

Hi, level up coupons can be saved for the next pass however the blue, white and yellow coupons to purchase skins cannot.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, level up coupons can be saved for the next pass however the blue, white and yellow coupons to purchase skins cannot.

Very handy to know, thanks for the post andy 👍

• Like 1