fSucee

What's up with the servers?

Getting major lag spikes lasting for several seconds (at times even half a minute). I'm from Hungary, and I'm on EU servers as it should be, so that's not the problem, and neither is my network - I've been playing The Division 2 all day with no problem whatsoever.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2 minutes ago, fSucee said:

Getting major lag spikes lasting for several seconds (at times even half a minute). I'm from Hungary, and I'm on EU servers as it should be, so that's not the problem, and neither is my network - I've been playing The Division 2 all day with no problem whatsoever.

Can you tell us which game mode and perspective are you playing on?

4 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Can you tell us which game mode and perspective are you playing on?

EU TPP Solo (Standard playlist).

9 minutes ago, fSucee said:

EU TPP Solo (Standard playlist).

Thanks for the info.  Did you experience the lag spikes in one game or is this something that has happened in multiple games?

Might have been a one-time thing, doesn't seem to be happening in the current one.

1 minute ago, fSucee said:

Might have been a one-time thing, doesn't seem to be happening in the current one.

Ok, let me know if it continues.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, fSucee said:

Just out of curiosity, when you was playing that game, or any game where you experienced lag/connection issues, was there any other devices in your vicinity connected to your wifi, any devices streaming or up/downloading videos etc?

I uploaded a 2min video to Twitter yesterday, while connected to wifi, and just started a game, and i got the most severe network lag ever, parachuted all over the place and completely lost connection. Every game before and after that was completely fine. 

14 minutes ago, SurvivorNumber1 said:

Just out of curiosity, when you was playing that game, or any game where you experienced lag/connection issues, was there any other devices in your vicinity connected to your wifi, any devices streaming or up/downloading videos etc?

I uploaded a 2min video to Twitter yesterday, while connected to wifi, and just started a game, and i got the most severe network lag ever, parachuted all over the place and completely lost connection. Every game before and after that was completely fine. 

Nah, I would never even play the game on wifi. I know what you mean though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fSucee said:

Nah, I would never even play the game on wifi. I know what you mean though.

Okay dude. I should really be wired in myself;, but the router is in front room, and my bedroom is on the 3rd floor😂

Need to get a 30 m cable lol

32 minutes ago, SurvivorNumber1 said:

Okay dude. I should really be wired in myself;, but the router is in front room, and my bedroom is on the 3rd floor😂

Yep, it can save you from a lot of added annoyance - and pubg isn't something that lacks of it in itself. However fast your internet is / high-end your router is, wifi is still unreliable compared to cable.

1 hour ago, SurvivorNumber1 said:

Powerlink Adapters is what you need mate, allows for a hard-wired connection running through your power sockets

1 hour ago, alancampbell92 said:

Powerlink Adapters is what you need mate, allows for a hard-wired connection running through your power sockets

Oh really? Wow — so just plug in power socket in my room, and wire from there to Xbox? Would that be on par with being wired right from source, or at least better than wireless?

9 hours ago, fSucee said:

I saw quite a lot of lag this evening in Duos (EU).

15 hours ago, SurvivorNumber1 said:

Yeah that would do the job just fine.

15 hours ago, SurvivorNumber1 said:

Oh really? Wow — so just plug in power socket in my room, and wire from there to Xbox? Would that be on par with being wired right from source, or at least better than wireless?

And yeah mate, it may not provide much more speed in relation the the wireless but will definitely provide a more stable connection.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, alancampbell92 said:

Yeah that would do the job just fine.

And yeah mate, it may not provide much more speed in relation the the wireless but will definitely provide a more stable connection.

Thanks man. Going to invest in one 

• Like 1