HypnoToad643

Still being placed in foreign servers

So we all know about this by now. Difference now is I'm being placed in EU (NA is my native server) but what's bugging me is now the red NA logo is gone when this is happening.

This is happening when queuing random squads on standard.

Here are some pics as proof.

20190622_073644.jpg

20190622_072307.jpg

20190622_065013.jpg

20190622_062437.jpg

I’m in OC and when I play squads the first game I’ll play will be matched in my native server (OC) but every game after that alternates between NA and EU mostly on the EU side. 

Is is it because there isn’t a large enough population in both NA and OC servers? Pushing everyone to EU servers?  

10 hours ago, HypnoToad643 said:

So we all know about this by now. Difference now is I'm being placed in EU (NA is my native server) but what's bugging me is now the red NA logo is gone when this is happening.

This is happening when queuing random squads on standard.

Here are some pics as proof.

20190622_073644.jpg

20190622_072307.jpg

20190622_065013.jpg

20190622_062437.jpg

What map, perspective, and team size are you selecting when this happens?  At what time of day? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

What map, perspective, and team size are you selecting when this happens?  At what time of day? 

I m in France/EU, wired + fiber (download up to 1G and upload up to 700M). My ping on some Titanfall servers is 16Ms.

Lately I played A LOT and it happens to me at any time of the day or night.

I only queued in squad as a random and 95% of the time I m on NA or even SA or OC.

Even this weekend we were 3 friends from France queuing for a squad. The 4th guy was certainly from US and we ended on a NA server.

how is this possible?

My only question is why I m not queuing with EU players only?

oh I get that if a guy in your team has a friend out of EU it could turn that you ended on a NA server. 

This makes the game very bad to play.

* I play random squad, TTP, Sanhok, standard, quick join. 

There is no mode that solve server issue.

Edited by Kanibal Gila

1 hour ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

TPP, 2am-7am central time, standard, squads.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HypnoToad643 said:

TPP, 2am-7am central time, standard, squads.

Are you getting warnings in the map/mode selection screen stating that you may be matched to EU servers due to an insufficient matching pool? 

I was under the impression that for team games you can be placed in a server outside your own if the player base is small enough to warrant it. 

On the flip side I was also under the impression that this doesn't happen for solo play... I've had to switch off a few times trying to play solo games after 2am in UK as it just cannot find a match, and wont switch to a server that is in a more active state.

Random OC and EU players shouldn’t end up on the opposite server. 

Please hire the the correct person and fix problem, this issue has been around for far too long now. 

The majority enjoy this game and want the best out of it. 

Continuous improvement = a better product. 

5 hours ago, Aguy9916 said:

I was under the impression that for team games you can be placed in a server outside your own if the player base is small enough to warrant it. 

On the flip side I was also under the impression that this doesn't happen for solo play... I've had to switch off a few times trying to play solo games after 2am in UK as it just cannot find a match, and wont switch to a server that is in a more active state.

Matchmaking is broken, I m not even sure to play 10% of my games on EU servers and I leave in EU. Happen at any times.

I still play, but its unplayable on NA servers for me. EU i still stand a chance :D 

12 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Are you getting warnings in the map/mode selection screen stating that you may be matched to EU servers due to an insufficient matching pool? 

No. As the OP states, the red NA logo is not present. It's there for a few seconds then goes away. I always wait for that before matchmaking.

40 minutes ago, HypnoToad643 said:

No. As the OP states, the red NA logo is not present. It's there for a few seconds then goes away. I always wait for that before matchmaking.

It has no function, ive tried and tried and tried.

it does its own thing. 

Broken for alot of people. Still. We can't be trusted with our own region select until they figure out how to fix this massive problem? 

Playing on terrible ping, my experience has been off putting. Logged over a 100 days game time so I can tell when the game is feeling good or bad. Like most people 80% of my games are on an incorrect server. 

Choose any duo or squad game that pulls randoms up, and it chooses randoms from NA server without fail no matter what map, perspective or time of the day. I'm from UK 

On 6/24/2019 at 6:24 PM, Kanibal Gila said:

I'm from EU.

La même pour moi. Same issue for me. 😭 Trop galère...

On 6/24/2019 at 3:10 AM, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Right now, squad, tpp, erangel.

20190704_044123.jpg

9 minutes ago, HypnoToad643 said:

20190704_044123.jpg

I think a lot of problems come from matchmaking. You have literally people from all over the world playing on the same server. It can t works well when pings are from 5ms to 600ms.

Oh and I prefer not to speak  about packet loss...

This should be a priority as it s make the game bad to play. 

2 hours ago, HypnoToad643 said:

20190704_044123.jpg

Is this premade squads or with randoms? 

If premade, please supply me with their usernames and country they are playing with. 

It's worth noting that playing with people from other regions may places you in non-local servers.

2 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

If premade, please supply me with their usernames and country they are playing with. 

It's worth noting that playing with people from other regions may places you in non-local servers.

Hello, I have posted 2 videos on this thread. Did you have a look? Or should I create another thread with videos to have a reply? I have linked videos in diffeeents threads about this problem and never had an answer from you guys. The video show clearly that I was alone as random looking for a squad match. Being from EU I ended on NA servers.

32 minutes ago, Kanibal Gila said:

Hello, I have posted 2 videos on this thread. Did you have a look? Or should I create another thread with videos to have a reply? I have linked videos in diffeeents threads about this problem and never had an answer from you guys. The video show clearly that I was alone as random looking for a squad match. Being from EU I ended on NA servers.

I have taken a look, but you didn't leave any other information than "I'm from the EU" . 

If you read my replies you'll see I have been asking for additional information. You're welcome to share the same information with me regarding this issue. Currently there is no workaround or resolution for individuals, so we're collecting the data and investigating.

Your IGN: 
FPP/TPP:
Map: 
Solo/Duo/Squad: 
Pre-made squad? If yes, what are the names and location of your squad mates?:
Time of day:
Server connecting to:

52 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

I have taken a look, but you didn't leave any other information than "I'm from the EU" . 

If you read my replies you'll see I have been asking for additional information. You're welcome to share the same information with me regarding this issue. Currently there is no workaround or resolution for individuals, so we're collecting the data and investigating.

Your IGN: 
FPP/TPP:
Map: 
Solo/Duo/Squad: 
Time of day:
Server connecting to:

Thank you for your reply.

I made some posts with those datas but never with video linked.

GT: Kanibal Gila

TPP only

happens on all maps (erangel/standard/Quick join)

Squad only (Îm always queuing solo looking for 3 randoms)

I play from 11/12am to 1pm and it happens at any time.

Server connecting to NA

This is mainly what I play.

As some others peoples said on this forum it can also happen in a pre-made squad. Like last time we were 3 friends from Paris and the 4th we matched with was from NA so we played on a NA server. It was a Saturday 9pm in EU.

In 2 hours I will post all details and the video from my coming games if it can help.

thank you!

3 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Your IGN: 
FPP/TPP:
Map: 
Solo/Duo/Squad: 
Time of day:
Server connecting to:

France, Paris

GT: Kanibal Gila

TPP

Standard (was Sanhok)

Squad (as random)

5:31PM Paris/France Time

Connecting on NA server

I hope it will help

4 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

They are randoms. I dont play with people in other regions. This isnt my fault, it's the piss poor region lock.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Your IGN: 
FPP/TPP:
Map: 
Solo/Duo/Squad: 
Time of day:
Server connecting to:

The best server for me is EU and i’ve been placed in NA servers when i play squads with randoms ( not pre-made squad ). 

GT: ID x IMI O IHI

TPP

Erangel 

squads

Not pre-made squads

7 pm CEST

I'm from Saudi Arabia

@PUBG_Takarii

• Thanks 1