Sign in to follow this  
ChuckN0vak

FPP - can we get more people playing?

Simple question to @PUBG_Andymh5 or indeed any PUBG representative..

On the assumption there are only a very limited number of FPP queues available for squads, if there was a community driven event to get more people playing, would pubg increase the queues available?  e.g. "everyone who wants to play FPP,  make sure to jump on a 10pm UK, 5PM EST every night".

note... Please don't turn this thread into a "TPP nubs" or "FPP sucks" post

Hey Chuck, we've been relaying the communities feedback regarding FPP matchmaking issues to the relavent teams and there are ongoing discussions being had on how we can improve this.  As soon as we have some concrete information to share, we will of course, share it. 

Please keep posting your thoughts and suggestions on this matter with us.

9 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hey Chuck, we've been relaying the communities feedback regarding FPP matchmaking issues to the relavent teams and there are ongoing discussions being had on how we can improve this.  As soon as we have some concrete information to share, we will of course, share it. 

Please keep posting your thoughts and suggestions on this matter with us.

Crossplay with PS4? 😉

• Like 6

I'm interested in getting into some fpp so I'd be all for a way to reignite it. I see the best way to play general TPP games is a mix of switching between views dependant on situation and it would be great to play some fpp matches for the practice. 

I dont mind FPP, but imo its limited on the console due to sight,framerate and graphics.

When i played BF on the pc and then went to the console version, i just couldnt get into it due to lack of the feel of it and sight.

At this point imo its lack of graphics and framerate that keeps me away from FPP.

On the PC version you can get a lot more feel into it, if you know what i mean.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DB0VIN said:

Crossplay with PS4? 😉

This is the only fix I think would work. Majority of people just don’t want to play FPP, so need to bring those that do together by any means. 

Just now, Thrillhouse said:

This is the only fix I think would work. Majority of people just don’t want to play FPP, so need to bring those that do together by any means. 

Crossplay would help increase players, though I would disagree that the majority don't want to play.   I think that as TPP is the default game option, most people usually choose the path of least resistance, they just hit the fewest number of buttons to get in a game.  I think FPP also suffers from a lack of promotion, this could be easily fixed with a "double XP weekend" event or something similar for playing FPP. 

• Like 3

Definitely, some big FPP promo stuff... special challenges etc and prizes. 

• Like 1

Since the last update i'm happily finding more fpp games. Not a healty situation for fpp still but at least for few hours it works.

Best times i can find a game are:

weekends, 9pm till 3am CEST. 

12 hours ago, Aguy9916 said:

Definitely, some big FPP promo stuff... special challenges etc and prizes. 

15 hours ago, DB0VIN said:

Crossplay with PS4? 😉

Crossplay and/or rewards would definitely entice TPP players into FPP.

Current wait times are just terrible for anyone that's outside not in EU/NA and not on "standard" NA timezones.

Yeah if they were to entice players with more bp points, skins that are fpp exclusive, etc. would help. I think at this point, they should triple the bp points on fpp.

Also join the club. I'm trying to build this club so we can get everybody on this forum together. Theres only a few but the more people the better.