Sign in to follow this  
TodaysKiller

BattlEye Launcher Crashes

Hey everyone, not sure if this is PUBG's related or BattlEye related.

Ever since I bought and downloaded PUBG, it seems I can't play at night at all (roughly after 8 p.m. CST) the BattlEye launcher pulls up and states it's launching the game, then all the sudden the BattlEye launcher fails and the game won't start or do anything.  

I've looked into the FAQ's on the steam forums and such for solutions but nothing seems to help.

Does anyone have any solutions to this?  It only happens with PUGB, no other game.

Again, for some odd reason this only happens at night, during the day I can play with no issues at all.

Thank you!

EDIT:  Here's the solutions I've tried:  

PUBG 1.PNG

PUBG 2.PNG

Edited by TodaysKiller
forgot the link of the solutions i've tried.

17 hours ago, TodaysKiller said:

Hey everyone, not sure if this is PUBG's related or BattlEye related.

Ever since I bought and downloaded PUBG, it seems I can't play at night at all (roughly after 8 p.m. CST) the BattlEye launcher pulls up and states it's launching the game, then all the sudden the BattlEye launcher fails and the game won't start or do anything.  

I've looked into the FAQ's on the steam forums and such for solutions but nothing seems to help.

Does anyone have any solutions to this?  It only happens with PUGB, no other game.

Again, for some odd reason this only happens at night, during the day I can play with no issues at all.

Thank you!

EDIT:  Here's the solutions I've tried:  

PUBG 1.PNG

PUBG 2.PNG

Have you tried #13 where you seperatly and manually launch BE? 

9 hours ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Have you tried #13 where you seperatly and manually launch BE? 

Yes I have, I've tried uninstalling the whole game, verifying my files, launching directly from the directory/folder, running as admin, running in compatibility mode, etc.

so it let me play for roughly 2 hours yesterday, until I had to get off and run some errands.  And what do you know, when I come back the BattlEye Launcher fails once more.

Sign in to follow this