Sign in to follow this  
GrigglesTheTexan

This is why your game is fucking trash

Lol dont rage break your shit man.

I take it you're pissed because dude was hitting you and barely exposing himself.

Bullets spawn at weapon muzzle. They also CLIMB to LoS, then drop. Full physics are applied similar to IRL. All you need to do is back up a bit from cover, then you can do the same thing.

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

13 minutes ago, Rev0verDrive said:

Lol dont rage break your shit man.

I take it you're pissed because dude was hitting you and barely exposing himself.

Bullets spawn at weapon muzzle. They also CLIMB to LoS, then drop. Full physics are applied similar to IRL. All you need to do is back up a bit from cover, then you can do the same thing.

Im not mad because he was hitting me. Im mad because i was very clearly hitting him and my bullets where passing right through his head. This game is garbage and i will not be playing it again

• Like 1
  • RIP 2

1 minute ago, GrigglesTheTexan said:

Im not mad because he was hitting me. Im mad because i was very clearly hitting him and my bullets where passing right through his head. This game is garbage and i will not be playing it again

Drop the playback speed to 0.25.

there's also a thing called peekers and a thing called lag.

Dude could've had a shit ping and you're getting his peaks and hits late.

• RIP 1

not sure you were hitting tbh, first shot went over his head, the gun is zeroed at 100 meters and has heaps of bullet drop, hence it needs to go up before it gets to 100 meters.  shots were like 25 meters.

Then you started moving and missed and finally hit the close barrel 

a bummer having done so well to get 10 kills but you'll notice that your shots before that you aimed lower on the first guy (tenth kill) 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

not sure you were hitting tbh, first shot went over his head, the gun is zeroed at 100 meters and has heaps of bullet drop, hence it needs to go up before it gets to 100 meters.  shots were like 25 meters.

Then you started moving and missed and finally hit the close barrel 

a bummer having done so well to get 10 kills but you'll notice that your shots before that you aimed lower on the first guy (tenth kill) 

Both you and the dude above need to go back and slow the video down. I very clearly hit him in the head. I've used the VSS enough times to know where to aim with it. It is my favorite gun and the best one in the game in my opinion. Slow it down and watch. This game used to be fun. But it's nothing but absolute trash now.

• RIP 1

25 minutes ago, GrigglesTheTexan said:

Both you and the dude above need to go back and slow the video down. I very clearly hit him in the head. I've used the VSS enough times to know where to aim with it. It is my favorite gun and the best one in the game in my opinion. Slow it down and watch. This game used to be fun. But it's nothing but absolute trash now.

Dude the first shot dusted ... I clearly see it and I gave you the damn reason. Its not the game thats fooked up. It's the trash player connections that are.

• RIP 1

1 minute ago, Rev0verDrive said:

Dude the first shot dusted ... I clearly see it and I gave you the damn reason. Its not the game thats fooked up. It's the trash player connections that are.

The first shot dusted because it didnt hit regular in the dudes head. You can literally see the bullet PASS THROUGH his fucking dome.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

I just watched the vid at slowest speed and I agree with OP, those shots were to the dome and not a single hit.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This was right after his first shot, note the crosshair, 3 shots all perfect were a miss... Sorry third shot clearly hit the barrel, first two were spot on.

srdty.PNG

Edited by TheJoker502

Posted (edited)

They are right, OP. The reason you died is because the bullet that would've been a HS didn't register because you were already dead. You're basically angry at peeker's advantage. There's nothing to really be mad at though because, if there was no server-client disparity at all, you simply would've died before shooting the one that went through his head. Because you're in PUBG with its lag compensation, you got the chance to ostensibly stay alive longer than you actually did. You were already dead. The first bullets missed, went to the top right of his helmet, although I think you're mad about the one that went "through his head." Yeah, you were already dead when you shot that.

Edit: I will add that PUBG does need a lot of work still though. I'm crossing my fingers for these upcoming patches. The game's been unplayable for me and my squad lately.

Edited by noofy

2 hours ago, GrigglesTheTexan said:

I'm telling you man, if you put your original footage in a video editing software program where you can look at the footage frame by frame (hopefully in 60 fps) you will be surprised at what you will see... I have complaints about this game but the hit registration is not one of them.

• Like 1

To all of the people who said the OP had no reason to rage...

If you play the video with 0.25x speed, you can clearly see his first 2 bullets from the VSS should clearly hit that guy's head and must killed him. Its not peekers advantege, just simply bad desync. The same thing happening with me in FPP all days... And yes its very frustrating, because you cant rely on your pure aim skill, because many times the game just decide with simple coin flip who will going to die in a face to face gunfight.

• RIP 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, GrigglesTheTexan said:

No offense meant, but I don t think you do.

I think I was closer to the wall than you were to the enemy, so I think that there would have been a greater discrepancy for that distance. … you should apologise to your keyboard :)

Edited by DeadlyEggXoP

8 hours ago, Rev0verDrive said:

Bullets spawn at weapon muzzle.

I am not arguing your point. They have made it clear that is how this game works and it should.

However, in a close quarters encounter you can be standing next to someone and still shot them with the barrel of a gun that is clearly 18" beyond them and get a head shot when the barrel is pointing at their legs and they are standing 2 feet in front of you.

His biggest issue is peaker's advantage there and he was a victim of it. He was just standing there aiming, the person moving has the advantage in all of these situations.

the scope was on target, but the zero was for a lot further .. hence the bullet went up before hitting the crosshair at 100 meters ..

• Like 3

8 hours ago, GrigglesTheTexan said:

We won't miss you.

• Like 1

Clear misses are clear misses. Go cry to your mom you baby. One bullet went over his head, another hit the building in front of him, then he shot you as you shot again and you died. 

Renane your video to you don't know how to assess. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, GrigglesTheTexan said:

Hahaha - you missed all your shots and he landed his. Dude had a Kar98 and you peaked out on him twice in the same spot - you were asking for a headshot.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Rev0verDrive said:

Thats why he called this game trash, cuz with 10000 ping + gtx 480 you can play better then shroud.... MEME. i mean in fortnite or csgo guy with a ping around 80 will suck every game, BUT HERE WHEN THE GUY HAVE FUCKING 834838584363 PING HE WILL BE BETTER THAN YOU, KNOW WHY? BECAUSE!

Posted (edited)

Let's get this clear... EVERYONE. When you are referring to things like "ping," "lag," and "desync," the only thing that is trash is your IP or your gameplay. You are thinking too hard about how the game is made rather than adjusting and getting better. Fortnite, COD, and APEX suit you better. Instead of paying for an internet signal of 10 mps, try upgrading to 50 mps. That's what I have, and I have NO complaints. Why should DEVs, and the community who likes the product, constantly hear you people piss and moan, when the problem is simply YOU! 💯💥🔥

Edited by Corbachev
  • RIP 1

13 hours ago, TheJoker502 said:

This was right after his first shot, note the crosshair, 3 shots all perfect were a miss... Sorry third shot clearly hit the barrel, first two were spot on.

srdty.PNG

the gun is zeroed for 100m. which means that it'll shoot higher than the target at anything UNDER 100m...which you definitely are under.

the scope is set to land the bullet AT the chevron AT 100m.

with the slowest speed i see the bullet go over his head, then hit the wall. IF you managed to hit him in the head with any of those volleys he's got a level 2 helmet and it saved him. especially since the vss is a weak weapon.

this game has a bunch of shortcomings, but in your case you lost and rage smashed because the game is actually very good.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, iplaybrokengames said:

the gun is zeroed for 100m. which means that it'll shoot higher than the target at anything UNDER 100m...which you definitely are under.

the scope is set to land the bullet AT the chevron AT 100m.

with the slowest speed i see the bullet go over his head, then hit the wall. IF you managed to hit him in the head with any of those volleys he's got a level 2 helmet and it saved him. especially since the vss is a weak weapon.

this game has a bunch of shortcomings, but in your case you lost and rage smashed because the game is actually very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD1JJxXOOHE&feature=youtu.be

red dot indicate when and where the Bullets impacted. Notice, there was no blood, no character reaction. Nothing. 2 hits that should have registered, didnt. the Vss has a base headshot damage (last i checked) of 95 with NO helmet. 66 with a Level 1, 57 with a level 2 and 49.5 with a level 3. Respectively, this mean it takes 2 headshots to kill, with the exception of a level 3 helmet being 3 headshots. Whether its ping, or desync, or peekers advantage, there was plenty enough time for the game to register those 2 shots. Again this game is trash.

Due to the number of moderation actions needed to be taken in this thread due to rule violations, it has now been locked.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 1